Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Thanks for the info. I don't use ENB either, and I prefer playing offline. I've used IrfanView before, it's a good tool. I was just hoping there was an easier way.  🙂

• Like 1

Hey!

Does anyone know if there is a Poser Hotkeys Plus pose mod that has a kneeling pose.  I am fairly sure regular Skyrim had one (Halo maybe?) but I can not find one that adds this pose.   Like a kneeling down on one knee thing.  I know there is a Bow for Me mod but I am wondering if there is a Poser one?

Thanks!

Looking for SE / AE mods similar to LE mods, one removes the randomness of the Thieves Guild side jobs (From Delvin and Vex) , allowing you to chose what city to do the job in. The other is the Elys Uncapper, so I can tone down the amount of exp per skill level. If I train with someone I don't suddenly gain 15 levels. >.<

@kangaroocdub You could try Trade and Barter https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23081 , and modify its defaults to a more severe level.  There are one or two 'rebuild' or 'restore' locations that do not have a lot of income opportunities associated, or maybe you could turn them off.  I only noticed them in passing, so I don't have any names for you.

There is Loot and Degradation - makes stuff wear out more like Morrowind, but is old and a bit buggy, from the comments made. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21744

@7531Leonidas I can't believe I have never came across that mod before.  I did end up finding a few other mods such  as well such as paying for fast travel and the a couple mods that make you pay up quite a bit more for homes, and  the farming cc.   I did find a mod that removes gold and jewelry from animals and enemies that shouldn't have them per se.   I have started a new playthrough ( using the trade and barter mod mixed with the mods I mentioned and money is far more sparse.  Few hours in and I can tell the difference.  I'm not sitting on 10k gold by the time I leave Riverwood now lol Thank you so much for pointing me to that mod.  Appreciate it. 

Is anyone aware of a small mod which would stop the player from gaining perk points at levelup? I've been wanting to do a play through of skyrim  relying on new sources of them through other mods. If anyone instead were to point me in a direction where I can learn to make this sort of mod myself, I would be very grateful. I've made an attempt to make a script which would give the player -1 perk points and levelup but this method of sorts either doesn't work or I'm not making it correctly. Thank you.

Edited by Trait33