F4SE won't launch with new 1.10.40 update

Sunguguy

Well s***, was really excited to play today becuase i just came home from the US. Owell, guess i will have to wait a couple of days before i am able to play with mods

:sad:

Go to the link I provided above and silverlock has a linked archive for older versions

Ahhh thanks, didnt see it.

f4se hasn't been updated to match the latest patch yet, which is why it isn't working.

actually it has. the issues are with the mods not being updated

Odd, must've had a page cache or something, it was still showing the previous version when I posted earlier.

Shows the new one now.

Suuuure. A likely story. :D

I kid it has done that to me before.

f4se hasn't been updated to match the latest patch yet, which is why it isn't working.

actually it has. the issues are with the mods not being updated

Odd, must've had a page cache or something, it was still showing the previous version when I posted earlier.

Shows the new one now.

Suuuure. A likely story. :D

I kid it has done that to me before.

Did it to me too, but the installer is not showing as a link.

F4SE will CTD for me, even after I deactivated ALL my 72 mods in Nexus. The default launcher works fine, even with all mods activated. I uninstalled all F4SE components and reinstalled latest version 0.6.1; no joy.

Edited by kerbal7

I can get into my games just fine but i think a good amount of my mods are broken or need to be updated... thanks Bethesda...

I can't even load to the main menu. Even when I disable all my mods, no luck. I can't explain how much this pisses me off. I already assume it's some mod that I have installed, but to find out which one and to fix it would take way longer than starting over. Then I'm worried I might just reinstall that problem mod during the process. I really just want to downgrade my game, but can't find the files online.

I can get into my games just fine but i think a good amount of my mods are broken or need to be updated... thanks Bethesda...

I can't even load to the main menu. Even when I disable all my mods, no luck. I can't explain how much this pisses me off. I already assume it's some mod that I have installed, but to find out which one and to fix it would take way longer than starting over. Then I'm worried I might just reinstall that problem mod during the process. I really just want to downgrade my game, but can't find the files online.

Haha, I fixed it. I'm not sure it'll work for everyone, but I just went under the UI section of my game and uninstalled everything. It works, so I'm just gonna reinstall them and see what eventually breaks it.