Redesign Launch - Stage 2 in progress

Dark0ne

In response to post #56833066.

Epitaph78 wrote:

Well the new Design may look cool, hip or whatever the kids call it today..

but at the point of usability and information on screen it just suck bad times...

The design may work on mobile devices.. but not realy on a desktop PC...

Like so many homepages these days .. big bling bling on screen and no information :sad:

Got a question for you kid ... in what way is not usable for you and why is not working on your PC ? Because I come into this new design, I find the mod that I want, download /install it and be done with it and since the new site was out, I've never had any problem with my two PC's ( Apple and Windows - both 27 inches ). If I want some information about a mod, I just click on it and read all the info, so, what information are you missing and why ( if you can elaborate with common sense ) the design is not working in your PC ?

I second this. Those details are exactly what Kit (the Dev) is looking for so she knows what needs to be done once Vortex is turned loose.

giphy.gif

:P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #57103751.

ElleGrayston wrote:

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! TERRIBLE!!!!!! AWFUL!!!!!!! DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!! Please go back to the former layout this new one sucks. So much so I may stop going to the website. YES, it's that bad...it gives me a headache.

Please go back to the drawing board.

Change is irreversible. Deal with it.

In response to post #57098831.

Jexare wrote: Is there any way to search descriptions on the new site? Apologies if that has been asked/answered elsewhere already.

Yes, there is. Click the "Search" button, expand "Refine Results," and you'll find a set of search parameters that includes descriptions. Edited by Augusta Calidia

The new design leaves much to be desired but with that said what i would love to see is a downloadable nexusmods. An app that works like NMM but has the ability to browse and download new mods.

(EDIT) I would donate to nexusmods almost instantly if that were to become a thing

Edited by RPGKing117

Three months of feedback, and not one change to this inferioredesign to make it less counter-intuitive to navigation, to displays, to quality of life, or generally anything to make what this website is designed for, browsing mods, less abysmal with the awful new "design".

This is truly atrocious. What a waste of resources, all to create an awful design that will waste our time with nonsense.