Issgard

PrometheusTS

For my quest purpouses I need 4 artefacts actually ...

From this Atlantean or Atmorean sword is apart ....

So far I have :

Dovahmaar ( Dragon's Terror )

Yah Al ( Seek and Destroy ) Dragonbow

The Jade shield of Akavir ( with a riddle on it )

Now I need also the last item ...

this could be either a weapon or an armor piece but probably is more usefull a weapon ...

It could be so a dagger , or a staff or a spear ( when they will perhaps implement it will be available )

Shoudl be focused on Killing and defeating Dragons and undeads

Is about time I start to give the stats to the items as well as the powers and magical enchantments ... any sugestion is welcome .

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potresti fare un langsax (daga a lama lunga 50 cm, utilizzata dai popoli germanici, se non ricordo male), qualcosa tipo questo:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f88/tacol/ouvert.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f88/tacol/detail1.jpg

For my quest purpouses I need 4 artefacts actually ...

From this Atlantean or Atmorean sword is apart ....

So far I have :

Dovahmaar ( Dragon's Terror )

Yah Al ( Seek and Destroy ) Dragonbow

The Jade shield of Akavir ( with a riddle on it )

Now I need also the last item ...

this could be either a weapon or an armor piece but probably is more usefull a weapon ...

It could be so a dagger , or a staff or a spear ( when they will perhaps implement it will be available )

Shoudl be focused on Killing and defeating Dragons and undeads

Is about time I start to give the stats to the items as well as the powers and magical enchantments ... any sugestion is welcome .

So I sketched these out real quick just to throw out some concepts you could possibly use. you can fill those paces with whatever knotting desgin you like.

I came up with

Spear - Ronaaz se fin Brom (arrow of the north) kinda a half spear and staff combination

Axe - dont really have a name

dagger - not much behind it but more like a ritual dagger from the companions ? idk

http://i46.tinypic.com/28bslmf.jpg

Kia ora

Great work mate totaly awsome

I see a way back your having LOD troubles, did you see this site

http://hoddminir.blogspot.se/2012/02/generating-lods-in-creation-kit.html

He's only to happy to help with LOD and has some landscape textures etc as resources.

Anyway might be helpful

Those are relly nice ... I may tak inspiration from them... Can u make also some hield sketches? Or arrows for salhrim or skysteel?

Sure wont take long, Salhrim ? im pretty sure that's somewhere in the pages of this topic but could you just pm or just give me a short summary ?

For lods I solved long ago but I am trying to expand thelandscape size right now and that would be the next task atm ....

for the general mod I woudl need to do some shield concepts I actually have five holds in Issgard , , ofc not as big as the skyrim ones , so I call them Feuds ....

I think to have finalized the main locations of the place ...

Varheimgaard ( Spring home garden )

Capital hillfort city

Symbol : Dragon

Sker ( Rock )

Feud rocky ancient nordic homes town

Symbol Bear

Brynnvik ( Clear Bay )

Feud on promontory overlooking a bay with hanging bridges connected town

Symbol Owl

Vindheim ( Wind's home )

Feud Carved in mountain side hanging on void town

Symbol Hawk

Villages , ruins and forts

Kaltgard ( Cold Enclosure )

Old Feud Ancient Ruined Castle fort

Symbol Fox

Draghus ( Pulled home )

minor feud Moving village of nomads

Symbol Wolf

Husvalur ( Whale home )

minor feud Inside a cave village

Symbol Whale

@Prometheus:

A quick thought:

The craftable material "stalhrim" has been mentioned here, and the smith-crafting of gear from it, and this intrigues me.

Unless it is absolutely "lore-mandatory", I'd like to see stalhrim, if possible, as a "NON-finite" ore, but still rare, time-consuming and difficult to obtain.

If you're willing and interested, I Imagined something like a very remote, difficult and treachrous cave or dungeon, well guarded with nasty things, :verymad: :pirate: :devil: :ninja: (possibly respawning to keep things interesting.....) but at the end, in the deepest grotto, a single, concealed, mineable ore vein of this rarest and precious craftable material.

The ore vein's respawn time could be at least five days or more, to emphasize it's rarity, allthough this probably wouldn't be very lore-accurate, would it? :D .......

Cheers!

Edited by AmadanBezerk

Hello! Really love how this mod is coming along! :) I have a few suggestions for item stats if you're still looking for suggestions (tell me if you can't do custom enchantments):

Dovahmaar

If one-handed:

Damage: 14

Weight: 15

Enchantment: Dovaah Aus (Dragon, Suffer). Weapon deals 20 additional damage to Health, Magicka and Stamina. Weapon damage increased by 6 when fighting dragons.

If two-handed:

Damage: 23

Weight: 25

Enchantment: Dovaah Aus (Dragon, Suffer). Weapon deals 20 additional damage to Health, Magicka and Stamina. Weapon damage increased by 7 when fighting dragons.

Yah Al

Damage: 19

Weight: 20

Enchantment: Dovaah Meyz Joor (Dragon, Become Mortal). Weapon deals 20 additional damage to Health, Magicka and Stamina. Weapon damage increased by 4 when fighting dragons. Arrows fired from this bow have the same effect as Dragonrend (not sure if last part is possible, but I have seen Fus Ro Dah arrows)

Jade Shield (heavy?)

Armor: 32

Weight: 15

Enchantment: Yol Liivrah (Fire, Diminish). Shield fortifies Block by 10. Armor increased by 8 when fighting dragons. When shield is raised, fire resistance doubles.

Final item suggestion:

Lahtuz ( (Magicka Blade)

Weapon type: One handed Spear (is it possible to lock the other hand so it can only cast spells?)

Appearance: Hamma's awesome staff/spear sketch. (so it will be used like a melee staff)

Damage: 16, same speed as a mace.

Weight: 20

Enchantment: Onik Lah (Old Magic). Destruction Spells wielded in other hand deals 30 additional damage. The spear itself deals 4 additional damage against Dragons.

Hope these helped you in some small way. :)