Issgard

PrometheusTS

This looks epic!! When will it be released? I can't wait to try it out! One thing that would be great to include is an alternate way to get to Skyrim by making a map marker for fast travel. Or a way that is for free because to pay 500 gold each way or whatever you charge for your boat is robbery. Unless it's cheap like in Solstheim. Then it's tolerable. But a fast travel map marker would be highly appreciated!! ;) Can't wait to try this out!

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks epic!! When will it be released? I can't wait to try it out! One thing that would be great to include is an alternate way to get to Skyrim by making a map marker for fast travel. Or a way that is for free because to pay 500 gold each way or whatever you charge for your boat is robbery. Unless it's cheap like in Solstheim. Then it's tolerable. But a fast travel map marker would be highly appreciated!! :wink: Can't wait to try this out!

bh when I see that ship I don't care about fast travel.i want to travel with it! :D

Edited by FFSWTFLOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is a test attempt to make a more 3d high snow field , it could be used only in some areas where snow is supposed to be higher , characters will appear as sinking into it as in the picture .... what do you think ? How does it looks ? Unfortunately I am not sure if particle coudl be done so to add a visual 3d effect when people wade into it .

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1046/e9mz.jpg

high snow

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts