Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had just been banned by the Official bethesda forums for bringing up for a second time the argument of payment methods of TESO .

This lead the Rough moderator to ban me for 5 days and menace me for a permanent ban at the next warning .

I am so pissed now at the official forums that I am honestly considering throw all that to hell and stop wasting my time modding for them .

Spero tu cambi idea, alla fin fine ognuno di noi crea mod per se stesso e per gli utenti che condividono la sua visione del gioco, non certo per Bethesda o per i moderatori del loro forum ufficiale...

Sarebbe un peccato perdere un così buon lavoro.

Edited by Serindas

I had just been banned by the Official bethesda forums for bringing up for a second time the argument of payment methods of TESO .

This lead the Rough moderator to ban me for 5 days and menace me for a permanent ban at the next warning .

I am so pissed now at the official forums that I am honestly considering throw all that to hell and stop wasting my time modding for them .

Don't let one obstacle decide you to quit modding, you just have to stand up again and continue what you love to do.

"Most people give up just when they're about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line.

They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown."

- Ross Perot

Not worth arguing with em on the official Bethesda forums. You can only lose, they'll never condemn their own employer's business strategy (in this case TES:O's payment method).

I think we all understand how you feel. I for one would rather play ESV then pay a monthly fee no matter how good ESO looks. And why? Because of modders like you who put out quality content because they love the game and I for one thank you, and I think everyone else who follows your work feels the same way.