Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings!

I don't know if your still looking for VAs/working on this but here's my Soundcloud!

https://soundcloud.com/will-handford

Give it a listen and tell me if I'd be useful anywhere, thanks!

Yes please enlist here .

Voice Acting Guidelines for Issgard

The main requirement I ask is to stick around even if there seems no progress for a time , all of a sudden I will need people .

Just In case someone is interested I just released another small mod I did long ago and never released for a reason or another .

Sovngarde Gold

And since I have so many supporters .

I will Just show what I am working hard atm and why I am not showing any screenshots ingame is because I am merging into macroblocks the homes I did so far and implementing them in a premade citylayout in a similar way to Vanilla premade pieces, this is taking a lot of time but hopefully when finished , it will look much better than just comboing pieces around in CK .

It is really really long process , once I will have finished I won't redo the same for the other cities as it would take me eons then to complete , but I will make use of the creative comboing , but for Varheimgard I felt it deserved a more Unique approach . Eventually only Brynnvik will have some dedicated pieces but not at that level of commitment .

and here is the messy look .

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/7355/cfn4.jpg

Obviously take this with carefull beholding because its an absolutely messy sketchup that I am slowly sewing with lot of patience .

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

Greetings!

I don't know if your still looking for VAs/working on this but here's my Soundcloud!

https://soundcloud.com/will-handford

Give it a listen and tell me if I'd be useful anywhere, thanks!

Yes please enlist here .

Voice Acting Guidelines for Issgard

The main requirement I ask is to stick around even if there seems no progress for a time , all of a sudden I will need people .

Just In case someone is interested I just released another small mod I did long ago and never released for a reason or another .

Sovngarde Gold

Enlisted.

Bellissima l'immagine della città, ha un aspetto molto logico e realistico (mi definisco al modo in cui hai posizionato i vari edifici, che mi ricorda i borghi medievali che ho visitato), mi piace parecchio. Non vedo l'ora di vederla in gioco.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Serindas

Thats just a piece of it the rest is layouted as blocks in CK , the visible part there is the Main market plaza, the big Circle thing will be a basin filled with thermal water, a rock and a central ancient Oak will protrude from it , all around small benchs of vendors and on the buildings around the main shop buidlings . The one that is set between the plaza and the main street is the Inn ( near the tower ) the main street will also feature a mix of shops / homes, on the right there will be another smaller plaza that is used for annoucements and executions , as well as entrance to the guards barracks, further up the street there is a turn around some homes and a archway passage that goes to the other main street ( not visible ) that will face the main castle .

I have dropped the Idea of the High Hrothangar walls for the moment and I will stick to pure medieval bricks , but some of them will be directly rising from ancient older walls of ancient nord , not visible yet .