Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read the thread for the last hour.... (now at page 40 i think...)

Incredible Work!!! Don't know why i don't came along a long time ago??? I had play your Conan Hyborian Mod. I was really impressed. But this is..... huge really huge!!!

I'am a great fan of lorefriendly stuff on the one hand and realistic stuff on the other hand. So your mod is like christmas the whole year to me! :thumbsup:

I like the concept of the your alternative smithing perk tree and the new aditions of smithing material like fulgurite. So i havn't read all the pages i don't know if you follow the concept up too now...? Would miss it in the final mod.

I look forward to the release....

@PROMETHEUS_ts Thank you! Skyrim needs a mod like this.

Sorry my english-skill is terrible.

Edited by Dragosani196

• 2 weeks later...

Im realy at mind with @Dragosani about the lorefriendly/immersive part.

Out of all the skyrim new landmass mods for skyrim this one is the most anticipated by me.

i kinda feel like:

Enderal? whats that?.

Ethas?... never heard about it.

Skywind?.. you mean Morowind TES3.

Issgard? hell yeah!, for president!

Anyway in other words: great job working on this wonderfull mod! keep up the good work! :cool:

Edited by dutcher

Thankyou guys , I hope that I will be able to complete a bit faster the meshes for the main city , its taking a lot . lot , LOT of work to fix every detail and make a whole tileset combine , its not just the buildings I did and put near , but sew them together in coherent form and it taking ... a lot of time .