New design constructive feedback

Dark0ne

- Reduce overall size of icons and boxes so we won't have to scroll for seconds to reach the bottom of the page.

- Remove descriptions from main page, only titles should remain

- Less boxes in More mods, Medias, News & Updates

So overall, way too much information displayed, making it slower, adressing these issues should be a good start.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please revert back to the old style. The new layout is less efficient than the old one. A pointless change.

This has been already stated more than enough times - they won't revert to any old format.

Please revert back to the old style. The new layout is less efficient than the old one. A pointless change.

Ich finde das neue Layout auch Mist. Es ist total Benutzerunfreundlich. Ich möchte nur wissen wer auf solch ein Layout kommt und wer sowas gut findet.

Wer deutsch nicht lesen kann, soll den Googleübersetzer nehmen, muß ich auch machen, da ich kaum englisch verstehe.

Ich finde das neue Layout auch Mist. Es ist total Benutzerunfreundlich. Ich möchte nur wissen wer auf solch ein Layout kommt und wer sowas gut findet.

Wer deutsch nicht lesen kann, soll den Googleübersetzer nehmen, muß ich auch machen, da ich kaum englisch verstehe.

I got you, don't worry:

"I find the new layout also crap. It is totally unfriendly to users. I just want to know who comes to such a layout and who finds something like that.

Those who cannot read German should [use Google Translate], I must also do, since I do not understand English."

Although, I don't understand why you couldn't have just copied and pasted the translation here instead of making the readers do your translating for you... :smile:

Edited by twowolves80

I got you, don't worry:

"I find the new layout also crap. It is totally unfriendly to users. I just want to know who comes to such a layout and who finds something like that.

Those who cannot read German should [use Google Translate], I must also do, since I do not understand English."

Although, I don't understand why you couldn't have just copied and pasted the translation here instead of making the readers do your translating for you... :smile:

Kann ich dir schreiben, weil man in den deutschsprachigen Foren auch mit quote kopiert. :smile:

<snip>

<snip>

Kann ich dir schreiben, weil man in den deutschsprachigen Foren auch mit quote kopiert. :smile:

From the Terms of Service:

General rules

The official language of Nexus Mods is English and English should be the primary language used at all times. We reserve the right to remove any content from the Nexus sites that isn't written in English at our own discretion.

I'm having an issue with the endorsement icons they don't register when I click on them I'm talkin about the pop up reminder to endorse and wen I went to the download history It was the same thing I think it only works on the mod page itself maybe I'm not positive tho yet.