No workbench at Kingsport Lighthouse

AlabamaRebel

TCL makes you walk through everything, including a much cherished WorkShop :tongue:

Yeah, I know what TCL does, I just didn't think to use it for this mission LOL

My point being that it wouldn't work since you'd walk off without the bench since you'd float straight through it in TCL...

The reason I brought it up, (not that I have tested it) but would it not logically stand to reason that if you grabbed it/highlighted it, then opended CC, TCL, would it not still be highlighted in your possession? Fan/geek/FO4nerd theories that keep you up at night O.o haha

I had a user from our Rebuilt Series complaining today that we'd gotten rid of the workbench at Kingsport, but he also found this thread that had re-discovered it over at the fishpacking plant. I did a bit of digging and confirmed that it is indeed the Settlement Expansion All-in-One mod that's done it, and posted the fix for our users, but I figured I'd post it here too.

The best way to fix the issue is to delete the wonky reference in the CombinedExpansion4.1.esp - just search for 001654B8 in xEdit and delete the entry from his mod - it's the only workbench he's moved so I have to assume it was an accident.

If you're not an xEdit user, to fix the missing workbench at Kingsport use the following commands in the console.

prid 1654B8
setpos x 90560.85
setpos y 60331.66
setpos z 1246.81
setangle z 162.51
modpos x 0
Save and exit once you're done, and once you reload the game should be happy with the restored workbench. You don't technically need to be in Kingsport when you run the commands, but it might be helpful in confirming that the workbench is back where it's supposed to be.

prid 1654B8
setpos x 90560.85
setpos y 60331.66
setpos z 1246.81
setangle z 162.51
modpos x 0

Thank you very much lapdragon.

That was actually me over on your mod page that posted that question.

It wasn't really a complaint, it was more of an "anyone else had that issue and if so how to fix it".

Your solution is a lot easier for sure, but it was a tad bit fun searching for it and then figuring how to get it back without being killed by the Mirelurks LOL

I love your mods and will keep using them. Thank you.

• 1 year later...

i had the same bug workshop would not appear then i loaded Rebuilt Kingsport Lighthouse.-10093-1-1 mod worked.

I stopped using that a while ago because I have the authors Rebuilt Series mod which has them all in it.

Are you saying that I should use that along with the series mod?

• 2 years later...

I had a user from our Rebuilt Series complaining today that we'd gotten rid of the workbench at Kingsport, but he also found this thread that had re-discovered it over at the fishpacking plant. I did a bit of digging and confirmed that it is indeed the Settlement Expansion All-in-One mod that's done it, and posted the fix for our users, but I figured I'd post it here too.

The best way to fix the issue is to delete the wonky reference in the CombinedExpansion4.1.esp - just search for 001654B8 in xEdit and delete the entry from his mod - it's the only workbench he's moved so I have to assume it was an accident.

If you're not an xEdit user, to fix the missing workbench at Kingsport use the following commands in the console.

prid 1654B8
setpos x 90560.85
setpos y 60331.66
setpos z 1246.81
setangle z 162.51
modpos x 0
Save and exit once you're done, and once you reload the game should be happy with the restored workbench. You don't technically need to be in Kingsport when you run the commands, but it might be helpful in confirming that the workbench is back where it's supposed to be.

this Almost worked for me. got the wb back and operational. oh good.... but it calls itself/identifies as 'Mahkra settlement' , SO it is a very lonely place as nobody will come, now ss2 city plans ...Nope.. but i have private settlement to my self. cool but not what i wanted.

any help with 're-identifying' the settlement? tried a minor move and reposition, resetting/completing quest, leaving for a couple days game time....nothing helps... that I know of.

i know this is an OLD post but ... HELP

prid 1654B8
setpos x 90560.85
setpos y 60331.66
setpos z 1246.81
setangle z 162.51
modpos x 0

this Almost worked for me. got the wb back and operational. oh good.... but it calls itself/identifies as 'Mahkra settlement' , SO it is a very lonely place as nobody will come, now ss2 city plans ...Nope.. but i have private settlement to my self. cool but not what i wanted.

any help with 're-identifying' the settlement? tried a minor move and reposition, resetting/completing quest, leaving for a couple days game time....nothing helps... that I know of.

i know this is an OLD post but ... HELP

Try the FO4Edit solution, and delete the reference from the mod that accidentally moved it. That *should* take care of it.

• 3 months later...