progress in behavior files(almost done!)

theru

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So this was all u manage to find a way to add new anims into the CK Editor but in the game when u play u can see the animations...

So these is it with Skyrim u cant add any new animations without to replace something in order to make new combat moves or new fighting styles with new weapons....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi theru :blush:

I am actually working on a tropical island mod ( Pyandonea ) for Skyrim which would include new creatures, such as this krait :

http://progmaster.info/BlueKrait.jpg

I rigged this snake with the slaughterfish skeleton and had some results in using its slaughterfish.HKX behavior file while swapping with my own animations.

However I really would have like to be able to use my own custom skeleton and behavior, in order to keep vanilla slaughterfish ones and to be more free with the game design.

This is why I tried the releases 0.1 to 0.2 of your tool but I can't open any .HKX from the slaughterfish.

I saw you also provided some youtube tutorials with the Havoc Behavior Tool ; I succeed in finding this tool and I wonder now if I should give this a try.

( As I must end up a lot of other things to progress on this mod, I shouldn't spare myself too much if this is currently not sure something can be done... :ermm: )

Do you think this can worth a try, and may you manage to make some more progresses related to this kind of work, on your side, in the future ?

Thanks ! :happy:

P.S. In order to ba able to perhaps find some help faster, this post is also present in this thread.

Edited by dZastreux

• 8 months later...