It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Since we're talking about that blade maybe we should introduce an angel to the RP or something? :D Who wants to be one? I could roleplay as one but if someone else wants it then okay if not then I'll make the sheet. :smile: For the sake of being fair to others and to avoid overpowering I think the angel most of the time should be absent though... because they are powerful. :laugh:

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're talking about that blade maybe we should introduce an angel to the RP or something? :D Who wants to be one? I could roleplay as one but if someone else wants it then okay if not then I'll make the sheet. :smile: For the sake of being fair to others and to avoid overpowering I think the angel most of the time should be absent though... because they are powerful. :laugh:

Maybe once whistler dies, he is old, after all. However, the problem becomes, will s/he be there after finding the blade? Upon finding it? Also, your RP, I say you get the honor! "Sarah chimes in and flirtatiously calls you Angel :)"

Edited by BaldurAnthology

Maybe the angel is guarding the blade or something? If the weapon can kill even the Archangel then they should be more than interested to have it.

When he dies...? You plan to kill him? :unsure:

Maybe the angel is guarding the blade or something? If the weapon can kill even the Archangel then they should be more than interested to have it.

When he dies...? You plan to kill him? :unsure:

Eventually, he is 76, he can't hold out forever, you know. Maybe he dies fighting the Angel, and maybe his body gets used by said angel? They cannot manifest in real plane without burning up everything around them.

I could do it; I was thinking of introducing an angelic/demonic character, anyway. But I'm going to be gone for about 72 hours later today, so....

Which is why I suggested killing whistler in the fight. He ain't gonna last too much longer, the fight with the trickster started that timer. We can still in essence have him, but the Angel will take his body after he gets killed. So long as you do not kill Sarah after he dies, I will be happy, and not have her go OP DESTRUCTO on you.

If you want to make an angel then go ahead I don't mind. :thumbsup:

If Nadin is going to be the one who will make an angel character it is up to him what kind of person the angel will use as a vessel. I mean whether he agree to your idea or create entirely new character for this.

Edited by Naktis

Can Angels posses dead bodies? I thought they needed somebody more....alive.

That's what I thought...that they had to posses a willing, living person.

Well, like I said, gone for a couple days. Please, move David around and control him as necessary.

@Baldur

I was sending David out to try and talk whistler into waiting a while, that they could be more organized when they left to retrieve the sword.

@AnotherAverageName

No funny business with him and Madelaine...