It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps he saw an error in judgement? after talking to the ghost, and learning not all are bed, if something is begging for it's life, particulerely a female, don't you think that'll ring some chords on the fact that his sister was murdered in front of him? and he is 76, not 5

Time for the rules quoting it seems.

2. Please don't change the lore of supernatural beings to your liking.

There is no such thing as an oath of fealty in Trickster lore. In the series supernatural beings have a lore which doesn't always fits the one you find on Wikipedia or other websites but I checked both Supernatural lore on Supernatural Wiki and some other I found on Wikipedia about Tricksters nowhere any oath was mentioned.

Here's the link to Supernatural lore about Tricksters. Link

Time for the rules quoting it seems.

2. Please don't change the lore of supernatural beings to your liking.

There is no such thing as an oath of fealty in Trickster lore. In the series supernatural beings have a lore which doesn't always fits the one you find on Wikipedia or other websites but I checked both Supernatural lore on Supernatural Wiki and some other I found on Wikipedia about Tricksters nowhere any oath was mentioned.

Here's the link to Supernatural lore about Tricksters. Link

Sorry, I read in a book from my old school that the Gods of norse mythology could control him, and to a lesser extent, the shamans because supposedly there was a ritual that could PARTIALLY control him. SO there is no guarantee, that she could not break free, but If I say she binds herself, then she binds herself. IT cannot be forced. Has to be willing etc

Oops... wrong link. This one has slightly more info Link.

But this is not Norse mythology, Supernatural series provides lore which in some aspects differs from the lore you can find elsewhere. And when I talk about not changing lore I mean the lore that the series provides.

I see your point and I'm okay with her being here as long as she won't unleash her epic overpowered powers on our characters but I'd like to hear others opinions as well. :smile:

Edit: Wish I could offer more logical answer, really but I'm afraid I can't. I don't know the right words. :facepalm:

Edited by Naktis

Oops... wrong link. This one has slightly more info Link.

But this is not Norse mythology, Supernatural series provides lore which in some aspects differs from the lore you can find elsewhere. And when I talk about not changing lore I mean the lore that the series provides.

I see your point and I'm okay with her being here as long as she won't unleash her epic overpowered powers on our characters but I'd like to hear others opinions as well. :smile:

Edit: Wish I could offer more logical answer, really but I'm afraid I can't. I don't know the right words. :facepalm:

Aside from turning a gun into a fish, she has yet to do anything, Read my edited post. A life debt is acceptable, yes?