It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Deuce returned to Gizmo's store not long after his mission, he dropped the vampire teeth on the counter and Gizmo looked at him and smiled.

"Give me a few weeks to arrange everything, until then keep yourself out of trouble." he said as he handed Deuce a brown paper envelope.

Deuce smiled quietly, his mind kept drifting to the other hunters he had encountered. "Hey what do you know of a group of female hunters in the area?" He asked as he counted the money in the envelope.

Gizmo thought for a moment, "You must be talking about Amy, July and Raven?" He said as he checked the chamber of a Desert Eagle and set it aside. "They mostly operate seperately but I know one of them lives the high life in Ritz-Carlton not far from here." He went on to explain.

Deuce had the intention of meeting these hunters, maybe they could help him track down Blacke and his pack-mates, he thought on this for awhile and decided he needed a beer and a hotel bar seemed like a good place.

Deuce rode up to the hotel and walked inside, he felt so out of place in this high society hangout but he caught the scent of one of the huntresses. He bribed the bellboy to get him to the penthouse and he walked calmly down the hallway, he could smell them inside, a hint of gunpowder and the familiar twang of silver drifted across his nose and he knew they were armed with silver bullets, despite these dangers he knocked on the door. He was sure to check his pistols were chambered and re-holstered them before anyone opened the door.

Edited by Macman253

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July quite happy with herself followed Amy to her room. She looked around the room. "Wow. Nice." The huntress commented. She wished she could afford accommodations like this instead of staying in some of the cheapest hotels in the area. Then someone knocked on the door.

I wonder who's that. She thought and approached the door, her hand slowly reaching for her gun in the hidden pocket of the coat. What if demons followed them?

July opened the door and noticed just some man, she didn't recognized him from before. "Yes?" She asked, standing in the doorway and preventing the man to enter.

Amy walked into the main living room, which was a huge expanse of marble flooring and expensive carpets, the balcony was large, and huge windows that went from floor to ceiling barred the way, a door in the centre for entrance to the balcony. Amy tossed her handbag onto the sofa, and said to the girls "Make yourselves at home! I'll get us some drinks." She spoke, walking into the bar-area, and getting three glasses. She heard the door knock and was quite surprised, no-one had any reason to come up here. She heard July speaking, and knew that the Huntress could handle any randomers seeking entrance.

Raven took this as her cue to sit down, and so she picked a chair close to the sofa. Someone had knocked, but July answered it. Raven kept one ear towards the door and her hand on her revolver, in case it wasn't some random visitor...

Jennie returned briefly to Rachelle's place, and after a short make-out session following Jennie agreeing to resume their relationship, she said that she would need to travel again. Rachelle smiled and shook her head, replying

"I knew you would leave again eventually. I got you something." She retrieved a beautiful, long leather coat, and a tank top with the sigil from her anti-possession pendant printed on it, and some figure-hugging leather pants, flexible and loose enough to allow free movement, while still tough enough to be more protective than jeans. She lost no time, changing to the new outfit that her girlfriend had bought her. The coat was a bit tight across the stomach, and Jennie said it had a built-in corset, and it could be loosened a bit if needed. Jennie loosened the strings so that it hugged her figure without restricting her breathing and heading out to her car. Rachelle stood in the doorway and waved her off as she and Amber drove off towards Amy's apartment. She remembered the woman mentioning a hotel or something, and after inquiring about the room number at reception, she made her way up the elevators. Arriving, she found the door open (can mean open or unlocked) and made her way inside, ,pushing gently past Deuce, sniffing at the lavish surroundings. Amber never made it through the door. There was a sound of a knife going into meat, and a half scream from Amber. Jennie spun around and saw a tall man behind her, wearing priest clothes, and saw a flashing inside Amber, then the large man's hand was removed from her shoulder and Amber collapsed, dead on the floor. The large man wiped the blood off on Amber's jacket and stashed it in a sheath by his side, and stepped over the body into the house.

"Sorry about the mess, ladies. I'll make sure that body is taken care of. I am Father Alexander Anderson, and that woman was possessed by a demon from hell. Do you mind if I use your telephone?" Anderson's voice sounded Scottish, and Jennie felt she knew the name for some reason.

"Father?" She inquired at him. Anderson smiled and acknowledged her,

"Yes, my child? Is there something I can do for you?" Jennie swallowed and said,

"I get the feeling I should know your name. Have we met before?" Anderson took in the look of the girl asking, and replied,

"No, but your uncle knew me, lass. He helped me track down a nest of Vampires that had came over here from Italy several years ago. It was my job to track the buggers then do some, aha Pest control. We'll speak on this later." Turning back to the woman in the most expensive clothing, he once again inquired,

"May I use your telephone? Going by the expensive clothing, this is your apartment, therefore it is your decision."

The hell is this? She thought as some man who called himself 'Father Alexander Anderson' appeared out of nowhere and killed Amber. A slight smile crept on her face knowing that at least that demon won't be following them about but just in case she stood in the priest's way too.

Amy was startled, putting the glasses down on the bar. She walked to the hallway to see Amber lying dead outside her penthouse door, and the werewolf the girls saw earlier. Suddenly some priest barged into her apartment, asking to use her telephone. Amy didn't know what to say, and was rather ticked off by all of the unannounced visitors "Oh sure! Why don't i let all of new york in! We'll have one big house party!" The model said, throwing her hands in the air, and returning to the drinks. "The phone's over there." She said coldly, pointing to an old style telephone sitting on a small table.

Father Anderson bowed his thanks, then went to call someone he knew who tended a graveyard, who promised to remove the body within the hour. Hanging up the phone, be bowed again to the woman in fancy clothes, and said,

"As I said earlier, I am Father Alexander Anderson. It is my crusade to hunt down and kill demons, vampires, werewolves, leprechauns,and other things when the church asks it of me, or if they prove dangerous to the general populous. That body will be gone within an hour. You know, never actually found a leprechaun, but do you think if I cut one open with my knife, Lucky Charms will spill everywhere? As for you, young miss," He pointed at Jennie.

"How is your uncle these days?" He inquired. Jennie's expression changed to one of sadness, and before she could open her mouth, Anderson pulled the young woman into a brief hug.

"I am sorry about your loss, lass. Henry was a good man. Did he ever tell you about the hunt he and I went on together? He and I hunted down a bunch of Vampires that had managed to get to America from Italy, trying to escape me. We made short work of them. Now, if you like, fancy lady, I can take my leave. I was just here to kill the demon anyway."

Deuce watched the chaos begin, as a priest all of a sudden burst in the room. He smelled the fanaticism on him, he rank of cleansing oils and holy water. Deuce stepped inside and leaned against the wall, he noticed a basket of fruit nearby and helped himself to an apple. He chomped down on the fruit and watched the proceedings with a wry smirk.