Why is communism a bad word?

PkSanTi

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only people who get exploited are the illegal immigrants. Another reason not to come to America illegally.

If they weren't oppressed by a dictator supported by the US government or any other government, if the bosses didn't loot their country's wealth while turning the fertile soils into deserts through the intensive monocultures filled with pesticides many persons woud stay in their country instead of immigrating to the US or anywhere else.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

The only people who get exploited are the illegal immigrants. Another reason not to come to America illegally.

If they weren't oppressed by a dictator supported by the US government or any other government, if the bosses didn't loot their country's wealth while turning the fertile soils into deserts through the intensive monocultures filled with pesticides many persons woud stay in their country istead of immigrating to the US or anywhere else.

So they immigrate to the very country they blame for all their problems? In what world does that make any sense at all?

If they weren't oppressed by a dictator supported by the US government or any other government, if the bosses didn't loot their country's wealth while turning the fertile soils into deserts through the intensive monocultures filled with pesticides many persons woud stay in their country istead of immigrating to the US or anywhere else.

So they immigrate to the very country they blame for all their problems? In what world does that make any sense at all?

Like I explained on the previous page

In the USA the american bosses (like all the other bosses by the way) can't take advantage of their workers as they do in the 3rd-world because nothing forces that heap of right-wing/fascist psychopaths to apply their country's work-related laws abroad

and you don't have any argument to oppose me.

I see you have as much honesty as you have courage ; that's to say none.

In the USA the american bosses (like all the other bosses by the way) can't take advantage of their workers as they do in the 3rd-world because nothing forces that heap of right-wing/fascist psychopaths to apply their country's work-related laws abroad

I don't need an argument to oppose you. It is patently obvious that you have never been here, and don't have the first clue what life is like here. You likely base all your opinions (and that is ALL they are) on what you read in whatever extreme left-wing rags you subscribe to. You have nothing to back up your 'arguments', just your most certainly biased opinions.

I don't need an argument to oppose you. It is patently obvious that you have never been here, and don't have the first clue what life is like here. You likely base all your opinions (and that is ALL they are) on what you read in whatever extreme left-wing rags you subscribe to. You have nothing to back up your 'arguments', just your most certainly biased opinions.

Stop your pathetic bull$hit comedy, if you're so sure to be right show me an american law that forces the american bosses to apply their work-related laws abroad like in the maquiladoras for example.

Stop your pathetic bull$hit comedy, if you're so sure to be right show me an american law that forces the american bosses to apply their work-related laws abroad like in the maquiladoras for example.

You so funny..... :)

Corporations have to abide by the laws of the countries that they are operating in. If some country or other doesn't have much in the way of worker protections, then guess what, the workers aren't really protected. And it isn't just american corporations doing it either. ALL of them do. Free Trade agreements aren't really 'free'.

Here at home, we have a pretty significant population of illegal immigrants coming from those countries that you accuse us of 'exploiting'.... (and you aren't far from the mark there, I'll give you that.) The illegals don't get the protections offered by the law, as they are, by definition, outside the law already. So, employers go to where these folks congregate, looking for work, and hire them on the spot, at wages far lower than what a legal citizen would get. They also don't get OSHA protections, workmans comp, or insurance on the job either. And for the most part, they don't pay taxes either. They are paid cash. Completely off the books.

End result? They are exploited here, just like they were at home. Plus, they get the added bonus of pissing off the LEGAL workers, whose jobs they are taking.

The illegal immigrants don't take any job, it's the slaver bosses who steal these jobs by replacing legal workers with slaves.

In the USA like nearly everywhere the more the state lets the slaver bosses commit their crimes the more financing they receive and no right-wing/fascist like no marxist-leninist never offered anything to give all the parties the same financing.

In the USA like nearly everywhere no law prevents the cumulation of a political and an economical power so the slaver bosses can easily prevent the vote of laws that go against their unavowable interests and the corrupted politicians can easily receive bribes disguised as commissions while looking honest and no right-wing/fascist like no marxist-leninist never offered anything to change it.

The more the state and the slaver bosses work together the richer they get and the more easily they keep usurping the power.

The problem is the concentration of powers which is an integral part of the right-wing/fascist culture as well as of marxism-leninism.

Nothing prevents from having both a strong intervention of the state in the economy and a strong separation of powers.