Has the world hit the edge?

SubjectProphet

@Aurielius-Sorry, only got a small bit of The Glenlivet as an alternative.

@tTidus

No worries, will bring both to the sunset party am very well stocked and am willing to share, but any lady who likes cubans and good scotch is well worth the trip. :D

So, if the strange sounds are the Earth Orchestra doing their warm up for the next Pole Shift...what then? That seems the most likely explanation to me, but I don't see what anyone could do about it. I mean, if that happens, we're pretty much screwed, aren't we? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/nuke.gif

So, if the strange sounds are the Earth Orchestra doing their warm up for the next Pole Shift...what then? That seems the most likely explanation to me, but I don't see what anyone could do about it. I mean, if that happens, we're pretty much screwed, aren't we? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/nuke.gif

There really isn't going to be a polar shift, but even if there is, the only effect it'll have on us will actually take effect in around 2 million years.

There really isn't going to be a polar shift, but even if there is, the only effect it'll have on us will actually take effect in around 2 million years.

Really? I thought that was where we were going with the whole "climate change", and weakening electromagnetic flows in/around the earth. I mean, of course, a shift is inevitable, but I kinda thought one was "around the corner".

@WizardOfAtlantis

nope, most of the weird sounds are actually attributed to increase sun activity than to polar shift. Solar activity isn't really anything to worry about either. It happens every few years or so but doesn't get too much attention because in those years it wasn't 2012.

Edited by SimpleGlitch

@WizardOfAtlantis

nope, most of the weird sounds are actually attributed to increase sun activity than to polar shift. Solar activity isn't really anything to worry about either. It happens every few years or so but doesn't get too much attention because in those years it wasn't 2012.

Good! There aren't any connections between solar activity and polar shifts?

I don't know how much information you will find on how much solar activity affects it, but most scientists think it's mostly to do with liquid spinning metal core of the planet, not any solar activity as far as I am aware.

Earth pole flip takes a really long time to happen anyway, while it is doing that it wanders around all over the place. It's not much of a stretch to think the pole shift is happening now considering the poles have been wandering. It's almost certianly going to happen, but it'll take it's time even once it gets started.

Edited by Ghogiel

I don't know how much information you will find on how much solar activity affects it, but most scientists think it's mostly to do with liquid spinning metal core of the planet, not any solar activity as far as I am aware.

Earth pole flip takes a really long time to happen anyway, while it is doing that it wanders around all over the place. It's not much of a stretch to think the pole shift is happening now considering the poles have been wandering. It's almost certianly going to happen, but it'll take it's time even once it gets started.

Do you know the actual time referent? Am very curious and clueless.