Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

"Sir! Sir!" A midshipman ran into Richards cabin "Sir!"

"What is it, midshipman?"

"On the... their... it's..."

"Compose yourself man!" The midshipman took a moment to compose himself

"I'd like to report a mutiny! Betrayers to the crown have made the governor become a prisoner in his own cabin!"

"Whats happened?"

"They were on the pirate ship, then Alessia turned on the governor, and the pirates have dumped him on his ship"

"The pirates? They must be in on it then! I knew it, never trust a pirate. But why put him back on his ship? This doesn't sit right, something's amidst, and it smells like rotten fish."

"Aye sir! Thats what I thought"

"Continue as we were before, I will deal with the source of the problem"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: OK I won't be online till Thursday PROBABLY

" Well, it seems Alessia cannot be trusted, excellent, I do hope she is unsuccessful in her search, men if you see her, arrest her."

" Eh..yes sir."

Edited by AnotherAverageName

OOC: Please pause RP till thursday...you can still do things just don't find the Galleon , everyone must be present, EVERYONE.

Alexander began to feel that is actions were a bit extreme but he knew she was up to something and it wasn't just knowledge. He thought that pushing her off a plank seemed cruel, but slightly necessary he knew he could be arrested but he knew Alessia could be arrested too. The less luck he was in the more he wanted to go in his ship. His head began to ache and his visions were blurred, he sat on his bed looking out the window holding the necklace he offered Alessia. He wiped the blood from his face and washed his hands in the basin.

"No. You cannot. I don't even know what you are doing here, theoretically, you should be dead. Now please Johnson, if you wan't to live, stay out of my way." Alessia said coldly. She too regretted that her relationship with Alexander was over, he was one of the few men she ever truly loved... but his actions disgusted her, the way he dealt with problems... Still she treasured there first moments together.

Richard put his telescope away "By god. It's Johnson" he said "Midshipmen, send Johnson a message somehow, I have a proposal he may be interested in"

"Aye sir, I'll use my messenger pigeon" Richard looked at him, then went to his cabin and wrote the message

"Here"

"Aye, fly now barry, go on, fly"

Barry flew over and landed on the banister next to Johnson, squawking, clearly showing the message attached to it's leg

OOC: Yeah, Ill be gone after this post or the net one so please don't do anything extreme without me :( UNTIL THURSDAY.

Alexander became very faint and began to have slight double vision. He tried to get up but he couldn't and so remained in his bed still thinking of Alessia, he couldn't help but wonder if she was using him just like she did to her old husband.

Thomas twisted and turned on the bunk, trying to fall asleep. He was thinking about the book that he found, Thomas wondered how it even got on the ship, plus how old it looked freaked him out even more. Thomas finally just sat up and rubbed his eyes, he just couldn't sleep. Thomas looked at his leg, it still hurt from standing and walking for so long, he decided to look at it again, he slowly unwrapped the bandages to find that his wounds were still there, but his veins around his wound... turned black. Thomas swore under his breath and he grabbed a fresh bandages and wrapped his leg again. As he laid back down he coughed, and coughed. Thomas had some of these coughing fits at random. He's always ignored them due to the fact nothing has happened since they started. Thomas stared at the ceiling, trying to fall asleep again.

Johnson was looking out to the cold sea when he saw the carrier pigeon land on the tarished wood. He looked at its leg and saw the note attached by string, he started to read it '...

OOC: you can type the note brutii because you sent it.

Edited by Meciathe

Johnson was looking out to the cold sea when he saw the carrier pigeon land on the tarished wood. He looked at its leg and saw the note attached by string, he started to read it '...

OOC: you can type the note brutii because you sent it.

Johnson

You can't sneak around under the nose of the navy

Since when did you resort to piracy?

What are you trying to prove? Playing in the shadows, people call it shallow.

I know you want your position back

And if you would, I'd be glad to find you a way back into the navy

Once we bring the galleon back to britain, theres no way they'll keep you out.

Do you want your service back, Johnson? You can benefit from this.

Signed, Captain Richard Colen