Real Life Oblivion

princesshelzi

well seeing as i broke my hand on wednesday i'd definately wear gauntlets with a healthy reflect damage enchantment on them. All the time. Right now I need skooma with a cyrodiilic brandy. my mit is killing me.

Get yourself over to dezdi's establishment, dear boy. I think that you will find that she can cure all your ills there. And have one of my chocolates while your at it, just to distract you from the pain til you get there, where the other distractions will soon take over.

Bordellicious!

Hmmm....dont know if the girl has got a name for the place yet but...I, for one, think that 'Bordellicious!' would be a more than apposite one. Then, again, I'm not known for my subtlety. And... ultimately up to her. 'Never mess with women and the naming of things.'. ...i said that.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELP WANTED.

Designer (s) of chocolate products wrappings or containers. Must be taseful, attractive, and appealing. So must be said wrappings and containers designs.

Apply: dezdi's as yet unnamed house of delights. Or in this thread. Only the most delicious and subltley suggestive designs will be considered.

Remuneration will be chocolate currency. Your choice of denomination. Fringe benefits offered re: arrangement with dezdis as yet unnamed house of delights.

WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER WORKING TOWARDS A BETTER TAMRIEL

HELP WANTED.

Designer (s) of chocolate products wrappings or containers. Must be taseful, attractive, and appealing. So must be said wrappings and containers designs.

Apply: dezdi's as yet unnamed house of delights. Or in this thread. Only the most delicious and subltley suggestive designs will be considered.

Remuneration will be chocolate currency. Your choice of denomination. Fringe benefits offered re: arrangement with dezdis as yet unnamed house of delights.

I would like to apply:

Name: The Goddess

Address: Tamriel

Qualifications: Known to have eaten tons of chocolate in my time...both in candy and .....other..formats.

Can flirt with customers and convince them to purchase more chocolate. I can make little heart designs or Oblivion designs on the chocolate. Can moonlight at afore mentioned house of delights.

Please contact asap as I need a job. Not much for the Champion of Cyrodiil to do now. Will do anything including desplaying chocolate in the window...scantily clad in only pumps and the chocolate of the day.

HELP WANTED.

I would like to apply:

Name: The Goddess

Address: Tamriel

Qualifications: Known to have eaten tons of chocolate in my time...both in candy and .....other..formats.

Can flirt with customers and convince them to purchase more chocolate. I can make little heart designs or Oblivion designs on the chocolate. Can moonlight at afore mentioned house of delights.

Please contact asap as I need a job. Not much for the Champion of Cyrodiil to do now. Will do anything including desplaying chocolate in the window...scantily clad in only pumps and the chocolate of the day.

Dear Ms The Goddess,

While your application doesnt quite fit the terms of the advertised postition vacant, there are some aspects of it which are intriquing, to say the least.

You say that you have vast experience of the consumption of chocolate, and that is good. One should always bring points of reference to any occupation. As to 'other formats' , one may only hazard a guess as to what this could possibly refer to. We should be happy to discuss these with you should you be called for interview. Having your full CV laid out for us would be most helpful in this respect.

Though there aren't any openings in sales at the moment, your suggestion of placing yourself on display, as it were, and clad , as it were, as you say you would be prepared to be does give us some pause for thought. Perhaps we haven't explored, as yet , all of the potential marketing ploys which are to hand, as it were. And you may have just moved us in another direction, re this, all together .

As luck would have it , we are in the process of enlarging , slightly, our bay window. This was going to be the street side showcase for our exotic selection of goods on offer. We had planned to have just the usual attractive display shelves showing these off.

Your 'new' concept, however, has brought up something and our perspective has been enlarged, so to speak. So we may just have to give it some further consideration.

Of course we should require further correspondence with you detailing just how scantily you are prepared to be clad. We hope that you would not object to supplying us with photos of yourself as described. Purely for reference only, you understand.

As to the pumps: there may be health and safety, and food preparation bylaws which must be taken into consideration. These are, however, minor details and we are sure that we may put these to one side and reach some accomodation with you, should your application be successful.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in this position. Should any other positions come up we would hope that you would see fit to apply for those as well. We can not, unfortunately, help you with your offer of 'moonlighting' at dezdi's as yet unnamed house of delights. We recommend that you contact dezdi directly and she will take you in hand, as it were, for she is very hands on.

Yours most sincerely,

Chesto, Sole Prop., Tamriel Exotic Chocolates and Patented Wipes for Adventurers.

While I'm carrying The Emperor's love child, I love to make panties, hosiery, and other romantic and feminine lounge wear. Therefore, the ladies can look their best while pleasing their clients in dezdi's as yet unnamed house of delights.

While I'm carrying The Emperor's love child, I love to make panties, hosiery, and other romantic and feminine lounge wear. Therefore, the ladies can look their best while pleasing their clients in dezdi's as yet unnamed house of delights.

Glad you finally got a full time job, wench.

And you can't prove it's mine.

Signed: Martin

EDIT: 400th Post !! Woo hoo ...so happy I could go nude mud crab watching !

Glad you finally got a full time job, wench.

And you can't prove it's mine.

Signed: Martin

EDIT: 400th Post !! Woo hoo ...so happy I could go nude mud crab watching !

Dear sweetest Martin; it takes a real man to make a child, so you don't have to worry about it being yours. You might want to talk to your old friend Jauffre, besides I'm fond of older men.

Good luck with your problem, I think they make a potion now, to help men get things up. I'll get the word out to see if anyone can make it for you.

With all sincerity,

Carah

Hey Mos., congrates on the 400th post. Good for you :thumbsup:

Listen here my sweet, It takes a real man to make a child, so you don't have to worry about it being your's. You might want to give your old friend Jauffre a chat, besides I'm fond of older men.

I had a feeling that Carah has good taste in all things.

Please , dezdi ! You've got to tend to business! People asking me for directions to your place and i cant even tell them what it is called. Exclusive is one thing; invisible is just bad business. Please! :blink: o_O