What can I do to cripple the Black-Briar family?

Omeletter

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

That's the nice thing about joining the stormcloaks. So after you finish the Civil War, the Thieves Guild Missions, alllllll of them, meaning even the little Guild Master ceremony "Under New Management" and then she is killable for me. I always take over Goldenglow (with the help of the mod) and slowly eliminate any trace of Maven, except for her daughter of course. She's a crap person, but not a tyrannical one, I guess. I mean, then all I would need is a mod to make Ulfric not a racist, or you just annihilate the Empire and then kill Ulfric and become the High Queen. GOALS

That's the nice thing about joining the stormcloaks. So after you finish the Civil War, the Thieves Guild Missions, alllllll of them, meaning even the little Guild Master ceremony "Under New Management" and then she is killable for me. I always take over Goldenglow (with the help of the mod) and slowly eliminate any trace of Maven, except for her daughter of course. She's a crap person, but not a tyrannical one, I guess. I mean, then all I would need is a mod to make Ulfric not a racist, or you just annihilate the Empire and then kill Ulfric and become the High Queen. GOALS

There is no nice thing about joining the stormcloaks, the reasonable thing to do is to control the renagade and bring his strength to a united Empire, once you are strong enough go take it to the yellowbacks and wipe them from the sufface, then you can reinstate Talos among the gods and all would be well, after all it's pointless punching yourself in the face when you're still lying on the floor.