Fight club

Grif863

Well we could definatilly use more Brawl fighters, and they shouldn't be too hard to make and place, however i'm not sure about your preferances of No Armor and spells,,or is spells disabled during brawl? I'm not sure x) But with the betting that's a bit different.

However for the forum, you should try more of an polite approuch, and not targeting some other member as you did and saying "No Anything you may want to add to this"

Just by reading something like that you get the thought as you are a 'kid' like mentioned above x)

But as for the idea it self, not bad.

This isn't about the movie and I'm not kid it's simply for unarmed fun. I know a lot about mods and I know that would be stupid to try and make it like the movie. one it's retarded and more work than it's worth. 2 you'd have to be like the best modder in the world to try and do something that complex. 3 do you really think I'm some naive 9 year old on forums that doesn't know what he's talking about. 4 if you don't have anything useful then why are you talking like I have no idea what I'm talking about. 5 if you don't have anything useful then why are you talking at all. I get so tired of this.

Yet you having the phrasing and grammatical ability of -- maybe -- an angry fourteen year old?

If you weren't a kid, you would have known he was just joking around, after all humor is something most angsty kids lack.

This isn't about the movie and I actually have a life off of electronics and TVs. Everytime I'm polite and I make a request some dude with no life has to try and be a tool this is exactly what happened last time

Then why are you sitting here arguing about electronics and tv ideas, and getting all worked up over it?

Edited by Thoragoros

Wouldnt this be rather boring if it is 1v1's?

Face it, when your challenged in a cave/mine/whatever you are outnumbered and sometimes out leveled so a balance of correct spells/potions/effects/weapons wins you the fight.

Would a straight up punching match not go in your favor every time or vice versa, unless you mean you get to watch the fights which imo, sounds as equally boring :P.

This isn't about the movie and I'm not kid it's simply for unarmed fun. I know a lot about mods and I know that would be stupid to try and make it like the movie. one it's retarded and more work than it's worth. 2 you'd have to be like the best modder in the world to try and do something that complex. 3 do you really think I'm some naive 9 year old on forums that doesn't know what he's talking about. 4 if you don't have anything useful then why are you talking like I have no idea what I'm talking about. 5 if you don't have anything useful then why are you talking at all. I get so tired of this.

Yet you having the phrasing and grammatical ability of -- maybe -- an angry fourteen year old?

If you weren't a kid, you would have known he was just joking around, after all humor is something most angsty kids lack.

This isn't about the movie and I actually have a life off of electronics and TVs. Everytime I'm polite and I make a request some dude with no life has to try and be a tool this is exactly what happened last time

Then why are you sitting here arguing about electronics and tv ideas, and getting all worked up over it?

Well I can say with a clean heart that I'm not a kid, and I saw nothing to suggest the other person was joking around for humour purposes. I thought they were very rude to be honest and if they had nothing of value to add to the topic, which what they wrote literally added nothing of value, you have to ask why they even bothered posting anything.

We have here somebody who might be young for all we know, who cares about his/her age, who has given an idea that could very well work out great for the setting of Riften and add a little bit of extra playability. Then we have two people coming in and posting messages which can do nothing but deter people like the OP from bothering to suggest more.

Technically speaking the rules of the site say the first two respondents should be warned for trolling.

Edited by ProjectVRD

I was thinking something like this could be cool the other day. There now a fair few mods that make hand to hand characters viable so it's a good time to add something like this.

Someone made this point.

'Wouldnt this be rather boring if it is 1v1's?

Face it, when your challenged in a cave/mine/whatever you are outnumbered and sometimes out leveled so a balance of correct spells/potions/effects/weapons wins you the fight.

Would a straight up punching match not go in your favor every time or vice versa, unless you mean you get to watch the fights which imo, sounds as equally boring .'

My answer. In Oblivion I had a almost pure stealth character so the Arena was not for me, and that's the way it should be. Not every character should be able to do every mission. If you are playing as a face punching madman then this is a great add on. If you don't play like that don't d/l the mod.

This could be done but it is safer not to do it in The Ragged Flagon (complications with it being the theives guild's main centre and a lot of quest stuff goes on there) should be made in a ratway like environment with a doorway in the ratway leading into the fight club. PM me details.

What about that one room in the rat way where you fight the big dude who fights with his fists and has a bunch of claw traps laying around?

It seems like it would be big enough for a gathering of strong shirtless dudes to punch each other in the dark.

Protip: if you're trying to come off as "not a little kid", then don't say the people being mean to you have no life.

It really just makes you look worse, you know?

Like yo' mama jokes.

Edited by MLeonhardt

Why is here so much hate on the first page? I find this idea awesome and I think this should be made.

@ Thoragoros

Its quite difficult to see the difference between a joking guy and a dead serious guy on the internet. Especially when he doesnt even use smilies, which represent sarcasm.

Edited by Dragonflarcos