Shezarrine: The Fate of Tamriel (Spoiler thread)

anbeegod

He will talk to you about it after you leave the Broken Rock Cave. Which ending of the side quest did you choose?

Broken Rock chief was slain and looted. Outside the cave Onmund said the names from the letter were good leads to be passed to his agents. Nothing further was said. The quest is still sitting at stage 150.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broken Rock chief was slain and looted. Outside the cave Onmund said the names from the letter were good leads to be passed to his agents. Nothing further was said. The quest is still sitting at stage 150.

It was a clumsy mistake I overlooked. It will be fixed soon. To complete the quest, if you want to join the Thalmor, please use setstage frjointhalmor 250, if not, 270.

It was a clumsy mistake I overlooked. It will be fixed soon. To complete the quest, if you want to join the Thalmor, please use setstage frjointhalmor 250, if not, 270.

If you will be releasing an update in the near future that addresses this bug, then I will wait for that update and complete the quest properly at that time.

Just out of curiosity, does Onmund recognize 3DNPCs?

He will not interact with any mod NPCs without a patch, the patch needs to be co-developed by both parties to make the interaction genuine.

Urgh...stuck again. I Don't know what to do in the Magickal Realm. I've enter the tower, walked ALL around it searching for...anything...and I just appear to be stuck. Did I miss something?

-EDIT-

Nevermind, I Found my way..it was another portal INSIDE of the tower, but I couldn't see it because the crystals were so bright that I couldn't see the portal graphics. I'm using Realistic Lighting OVerhaul..so that might be why I didn't see it. xD

Edited by Guraka22

I've been toying around with the global values for Onmund's acceptance and romance. I've gotten more dialogue greetings from him but nothing else. I'm wondering if there's a way I can trigger the gift options through the console? I have a sense of what these values are and what they mean but i have no idea how to execute them to my advantage

also i've gotten a weird bug where i tell Onmund he can say anything he wants without restricting himself but he never says a word unless its in combat or its quest-related banter. I only just found this out because i was able to see all of his dialogue lines and i noticed a lot of follower commentary that i've never heard him say once

So this is probably a dumb question, but are there more quests after the Broken Cave? If so, is it simply a matter of waiting, or do I have to do something in order to start them?

The next part is still under development.

For some reason, when Onmund is with me, he's quiet, even when I tell him not to restrict himself. His topics about bandits, wanting to go places, and all those other things don't seem to fire off at all anymore. If it weren't for the comments he makes off of just about every quest(And the obvious other stuff), he'd be like every other vanilla follower. I'm not sure what's causing it, because he was actually pretty vocal about...probably a week or more so ago, that, and Shezarrine is the last thing in my load order.