Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA)

justwannaddl

One day i can see the UK turn into a real V for vendetta, how that movie actually might be real someday. Unless the public does something about it. Ohh if you haven't watched it i suggest you do.

Not just the UK, it's happening right across the western world. Our leaders preach freedom and democracy to other nations while stripping it away at home.

One day i can see the UK turn into a real V for vendetta, how that movie actually might be real someday. Unless the public does something about it. Ohh if you haven't watched it i suggest you do.

Not just the UK, it's happening right across the western world. Our leaders preach freedom and democracy to other nations while stripping it away at home.

they basically want to show the rest of the world's dictators how much fun it can be to screw your civilization by cheating the system rather than straight up killing them.

:facepalm:

Doesn't surprise me. The British Government wants to pass a law to force ISP's to keep tracks and store records of our internet usage in much the same way and to be able to access who you are speaking to and when, what websites you visit and so on, WITHOUT WARRANT. Of course, they say they will need a warrant to actually read your emails, Skypes and PM's. Yeah yeah, we believe you, not. Never trusted them since my firewall once showed me I had been pinged from an address in Cheltenham. I am clearly a subversive since I protested against the hunting ban. (Yes, I know, is likely a coincidence and not GCHQ at all...isn't it????)

Good luck with getting your Bill in the US kicked out, I suspect the ISP's here will probably tell this Government the same as they did the Labour one when they tried it, which involved an expression that translates as "Go away".

Well considiring the fact that the British government bans pretty much any way to defend yourself, and you have to be 18 to purchase a plastic knife, I am not too surprised.

Ya i don't think anything like this would be allowed here in Canada, especially with all those privacy laws in Place, even that google fiasco was Headline news for awhile to.

We are very concerned about our privacy..

Public outcry like the last bill they tried to pass lately.

Edited by Thor.