Skyrim Main Quest Overhaul [WIP]

behughes

Very cool, if there is already a script for that, it's just a matter of polishment and perhaps extending it to elven armor sets, which are equally concealing. I actually tried disguising myself twice, but I never knew it was limited to hooded Thalmor robes. I recall cursing Bethesda for missed opportunities more than once though, so apparently I was wrong.

I sent you an email about the art, behughes.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, This may be able to assist you!

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2igztj7.jpg

Within this new resource people with talents show and offer their services, this thread may be able to assist you locating talents that you seek.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zfrcja.jpg

The new thread is still rather new, the older resource list is outdated but many have created posts of their work and their services.

Click the images

As i posted before I could help you at modelling in 3dmax too, I am very good at modeling architecture, not so much at character/armors... but anyway, here´s my portfolio if you´re interested. http://www.estudiozoomz.blogspot.com.ar/

Sorry for the delay. I just sent you a PM :biggrin:

I could probably see myself being able to help out with writing, if you still need writers. I'm also pretty good at designing sketches of places, and could probably design some villages if needed. I wouldn't be able to translate them into the Skyrim world, but I could sketch them out, design them, and come up with a good idea of where houses and buildings and such would go. I'm also pretty skilled in audio editing, as well as composing. I could write a few ambient pieces for you to include into the game, or I could help polish the voice actors' speech files. Just let me know if you need anything. I'd love to be able to be a part of this project. It seems so amazing, and the fact that you guys are already planning a beta release shows how far you guys have gotten with this.

I'm currently looking into the disguise problem in the Diplomatic Immunity quest. As far as I can tell, it seems using disguises other then Hooded Thalmor Robes actually makes them more aggressive!

Hopefully, I can test whether it works tomorrow (GMT +1, Netherlands).

Edited by JibstaMan

That's weird. If it proves too challenging, I wonder if the faction armor scripts from New Vegas could shine a light on how to accomplish this? Not only would it be useful in this particular quest, but it could be extended for some spy/double agent gameplay between factions. Adapting it to Papyrus might be time consuming though.

Now this looks plain epic. Expanding an already-strong main quest-line with even more depth is a Skyrim player's wetdream. ;)

In the hope that this may accelerate the mod's production, I have posted up some news about it on the League of Legends forums, which I also frequent, in the hopes that a few LoL players might help you out. I can't guarantee that any of them will help out, but at least this will open up a channel between this mod's developers and the LoL community.

The topic I've made is here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2186436

Here's hoping it helps, and that someday soon we might see this huge mod completed. Playing it with Deadly Dragons and other such mods would be SO GOOD.

• 2 weeks later...
Id like to help out. Looks like your getting plenty of volunteers for writing the story, so Ill just volunteer for voice acting or creation kit grunt work. For what I sound like think hard to place bland American accent(Inland Northern/Midland). Ill also point out that the modding resource link looks pretty good. As for using the creation kit I've stuck to cell creation, item creation and recipes. My wife also likes Skyrim so I might be able to con her into any female voices if needed lol.