Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

***GrueMaster is receiving his first official warning due to not posting within a week's time of his previous post.***

Grue, you've got one more week to post before being removed per group rules.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***josh900 is receiving his second official warning due to not posting within a week's time of his previous post.***

Josh, you've got one more week to post before being removed per group rules.

***Macman253 is receiving his third official warning due to not posting within a week's time of his previous post. As such, he is hereby removed from the RP.***

It is apparent from your lack of activity that you are unable to participate as this RP demands.

I was going to post today. Family troubles right now. If, it is okay with you I can keep up.

If you were having difficulties, you should have let me know beforehand; that's part of following the rules.

And keeping up apparently is a problem because this is the second RP you've gotten three warnings in. Perhaps you should focus your attention on one RP instead of three.

I am sorry, its some issues with the christmas season. I will be back in full swing on saturday. If it is okay with you can I return to posting then?

No. I think I've given enough chances, and you had plenty of time to post before your troubles. A seven day window is a generous span of time to work with.

As I've said...you've been removed.

• 2 weeks later...

***Lisnpuppy is receiving her first official warning due to not posting within a week's time of her previous post.***

Lisn, you've got one more week to post before being removed per group rules. Let me know if you have things going on.

Well I am happy to say though I fell I could get up...not so old yet! But yeah...jarred the old back. Not really good for creative writing. Hopefully it will be back to the normal aches and pains in a day or three. Yah!

Upside...I get to sit and command while the fam takes down the Christmas tree. Which is the reason for my injury...dang thing. lol