Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Hey

I hurt myself this afternoon. What I get for trying to clean house. Ill try to get something up in the next day or two.

Well I am happy to say though I fell I could get up...not so old yet! But yeah...jarred the old back. Not really good for creative writing. Hopefully it will be back to the normal aches and pains in a day or three. Yah!

Upside...I get to sit and command while the fam takes down the Christmas tree. Which is the reason for my injury...dang thing. lol

Ouch! :ohmy: I hope you feel better soon!

I'll remove your warning since you had good reason to miss.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fine. Leave it up since I had time before I did it and just got behind. Only fair. I am hoping today is the worst of it. It would help if the dogs didn't think this was a dog pile on Mommy opportunity as I lay here. lol

It's fine. Leave it up since I had time before I did it and just got behind. Only fair. I am hoping today is the worst of it. It would help if the dogs didn't think this was a dog pile on Mommy opportunity as I lay here. lol

LOL, all right, if you insist. ;D

Take care of yourself. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let everyone know for this and the Merlin thread. I am going to be fairly busy this next week and then on and off for the two after that (though I should be able to get some post in somewhere.)

My girl turns 18 next week!! I'm done now, right? lol

Also I got two rather annoying doctor appointments including one with my ENT which I am not, very much not, looking forward.

Just an FYI in case I am slow post so Aur won't give me the orange post of imminent doom! ha ha Just kiddin' Aur!

Fast-forwarded to Furthinghome; we've been in the same general area since October/November of last year. :dry:

Of course, you can describe what your characters did in the time between in the next posts.

I would like to say I am adding some conversations with in-town NPCs, however as I am not (yet) planning to do anything more than talk I didn't think it necessary to add them as a temporary character. If they find a part more than window dressing I surely will. I hope this is OK but if you want me to jot something down that would be fine.

***Lisnpuppy is receiving her second official warning due to not posting within a week's time of her previous post.***

As always, let me know if you have life stuff going on.

Forgot you still had stuff going on Lisn, my apologies. Warning removed.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

• 3 weeks later...

***Lisnpuppy is receiving her second official warning due to not posting within a week's time of her previous post.***

As always, let me know if you have life stuff going on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I've cut Argyros, Abby, and Quar from my major and minor char lists. For the first two, just pretend they went off on their own somewhere. :tongue:

Edited by AurianaValoria1