Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey y'all. I been sick for two days (yest afternoon and night was awful). Hopefully I feel better after today.

All right, thanks for letting us know. Hope you feel better soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Since we've had everyone on such good behavior, I'm making an alteration to the posting rule. It is now as follows:

All members are expected to post in three weeks' time. Members who do not post within three weeks of their last one without mentioning RL issues, etc. will be removed from the RP.

Due to this extended period of time between posts, warnings will no longer be issued.

See rule 17 on the front page.

Hey guys. Wanted to let you know I should be posting in the next day or so. My stepson had sort of emergency surgery today. An appendectomy. He is doing well and will prob go home in the morning. But WHOOOOOOOSHHH, right? Ok *waves manically*

• 2 weeks later...

So, that moment when the innkeeper is bribed twice; once by Leif, and another by Sin and her accomplice! That is some irony if ever I've seen any, which I suppose leaves us with an interesting quandary of which offer to take? Either way, I don't imagine it should be impairing to any extent.

Ok well I thought Leif just paid for something and mine wasn't from Sin who as you can recall has no cash..it was from Dimitri (yes I am splitting hairs) and more about the food tossing/subsequent return of said food thrower than anything. And getting the coins back was all the money paid already for room rental (as I didn't realize Leif had paid a bribe I thought it was just payment for rooms and such for a time.) I should have been more clear now that I see the issue and will go back but I was more interested in the fun part than the details.

However as I said and purposely so, "should we get the coin back" that left it (and leaves it still) open for anyone else to go back and fix what Sin had done there easily, I made sure of that since I didn't want to direct the entire group as to where they planned on staying after such a huge ruckus got started by everyone.

Heheh, well, I was thinking the owner could be swindling the group by feigning ignorance... just food for fun thought. ^_^

Whatever works. I just had some brain farts and I don't usually try to guide these events. Except perhaps a certain blue bonnet.