⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

TESNexus split in to Morrowind Nexus and Oblivion Nexus, NMM support i

Dark0ne

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a split of Dragon Age is also necessary.

I agree, I still have them both gathering dust waiting to use these mods so would be helpful to see seperate sites for both games to avoid saving DA1 mods in a DA2 temp folder by accident when I get round to it.

Glad to see a spilt as it made no sense to me that there was a Elder scrolls Nexus and that Elder Scrolls 5 skyrim was not a part of it. This makes it much better that morrowind and oblivion have been spilt now.

I have been waiting for this news for so long! No more Morrowind searches turning up Oblivion mod goose chases! I wholeheartedly agree that DA Nex needs the same treatment, though that isn't nearly as successful a modding community as MW/OB, and DAII in particular doesn't seem like it would benefit...

Ditto all the praise that transpired before I got to the thread. The new division is a welcome change and a sign that the Nexus sites will continue to grow and prosper in the future.

I actually voiced support of this idea some time back. It was a bit annoying searching for mods to find them for the wrong game... especially trying to search for anything that added Morrowind content to Oblivion. Though I think the search needs to be tweaked as I still get a lot of old file results.