The Secret World

mythicdawnmaster

Raymond walked up to Victoria and looked her right in the eyes. " Me and Logan had an agreement, yeah, but agreements can be broken, forgotten and discarded. Which it has been. Have you seen me put up secret camera's and watch your every move?" He asked, rhetorically. " I love you, and there's nothing Logan and whoever he's with can do to change that." He said, still looking in her eyes. Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logan rubbed his chin, thinking. "Well, Anderson's safehouse would be the best situation, but if she found us here... I don't think that would be safe." Logan began, taking a moment to think a bit more. "I know." Logan mumbed, and turned toward Blythe. "Do you have a boat?" Logan asked, seriously.

"Okay, good." Logan said, as he made his way down the hallway. "The place I was thinking is a friends place, it's barley used, and is full stocked. We'd be safe there." Logan said, as he continued through the halls until he found the exit.

Blythe quickly got on the phone, and had a long and heated conversation, with a man who was addressed with many different curses, his name could have been Dick-head, f@&!t, f***er, stupid a**hole, among other things Blythe shouted at him down the phone. Until she ended the call and said "Let's go and choose a boat."

Logan nodded and headed towards the docks. He wondered why the phone conversation had with a man was so... out of order. It wasn't knew to see Blythe lose her temper, but that was a whole different story. Once arriving at the dock, Logan quickly searched through the boats that were on sale at the time. A simple speed boat, that's all they needed. Finally, arriveing at the last two, he found the boat he was looking for. All three of them could ride it comfortably, and it was sturdy and reliable. However, the price was somewhat... " 11,362 AED..." Logan began, as he knelt down to expect the ship some more. "Roughly 2000 pounds." Logan said, as he stood back up and looked at Blythe.