⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Secret World

mythicdawnmaster

Logan smiled, "Good, so you haven't completely lost your mind." He said, determining that Blythe was serious. He looked down the hall to his left, then his right. "And it seems that Victoria left. Also good." Logan added as he looked back at Blythe.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I suppose it would do yeah." Blythe said.

Victoria drew her pistol and pointed it at Raymond "You and Logan made a deal, you would get yourself with me, get me distracted, and he would kill me! You are no better than him Raymond! give me a reason why i shouldn't kill you here?! I thought that you were really the one for me..."

" Make a deal!? When I met you I had no idea who you were! Logan told me who you are and told me to find out more about you and your movements, it really made me realise how much I really love you...I won't let him kill you! You know I won't." He said, in a sad tone.

"Love?! Love doesn't make the world go round, it doesn't shield me from a hail of bullets does it? I can't beleive that... you would have let him kill me, just so you could get as much information on the Illuminati as possible, make the front cover! I need you to look in my eyes, and tell me everything... truthfully. If i think you really do love me... then we can forget this ever happened." Victoria replied, a mixture of sadness and anger in her voice.

"Agreed, she probably wouldn't look in the Churches first, since there are the most obvious places to hide. However, were going to need a plan if were ever going to have a chance at taking down Victoria." Logan said, as he straightened himself, feeling a little bit better.