The Secret World

mythicdawnmaster

Logan looked back at Blythe, he wanted to tell her, but they have enough problems as it is. However, this is life threatening if he did get injected with it... "I don't think that they injected me... I think I was able to pull out the needle before that, hopefully. If I didn't... You don't want to know what's going to happen." Logan said, almost drifting asleep.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victoria posed in different positions as the dress slowly caught fire, some sexual, some refined, her diamond choker reflecting the light of the flames. Once it was no longer safe to wear the dress, she took off the train and left it in the center of the floor, where she was given a few stacks of cash, which she dropped into the flames, all being photographed. The fire was put out and Victoria and the others stood in the main room, looking through the shots.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Blythe looked at Logan and her eyes widened "You mean... s*** okay, i know of a surgeons around here, private practice for high paying customers... just act like you are dying... more than you are right now, and they will get you in." She said, putting her foot down, and driving around the corner, towards the private practice.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Blythe looked at Logan and said "Yep, were getting in there now." She said, shifting gear. Soon they arrived at the practice, and Logan was immediately taken into the theater.

Victoria smiled and said "That i do.. and yeah, i am a bit hot. Oh they want to see if any of your shots are good, if they are you could get them in the magazine."

Logan went in and out of consciousness before the surgery, in the surgery, and afterwards. He was injected with anesthetics so he couldn't feel anything, but he could see what was going on. However, the last time he fell unconscious, he stayed there until he awoke some time later. In a hospital bed, with IV's in his arm that were giving him blood, and the beep of the heart monitor. He looked around the room to see that it was empty... He sighed and looked at his arm, which now had quite a few stitches and was swollen. Of course it hurt, but Logan ignored it for now.

Blythe was allowed into the room, and she walked through the door, looking at Logan "Well old man... i knew you would pull through."

The photographers uploaded Raymonds pictures onto the computer, and they all had a drink for a while. Victoria thanked everyone, and her and Raymond left, going back to the apartment.

Anderson had left the clinic for food. He came back and was allowed into the room with Logan. Blythe was already there. Ducking slightly to avoid the lintel, he enters the room, bible in hand. "How is he doing?" Anderson asks. "Also, ye could have woken me. I could have helped carry him."