Point Lookout Repair 100 Percent

CeeJaySon

My request is simple.

I want one of the merchants in point lookout to repair my stuff up to 100%.

Haley may do that, but this is just listed as a bug. In my game Haley cant repair to 100.

Would be great if someone could make this.

Greetings

If you continue to have Haley repair your gear, his repair skill will increase each time he repairs something. It will eventually reach 100%. I usually have him repair something cheap like a confederate cap.

This is 100% true. I've never had to spend that much time in Point Lookout, but his repair skill does max out. By the time I finish that adventure, his repair skill is usually around 50%.

Is it in the capital wasteland like this too? That the merchants get a better repair skill the more stuff you give them to repair?

Never recognized that.

In Point Lookout Im always spending a lot of hours.

I play the game like I would act if I was in this situation myself. So im sneaking around and collect every single item to make money out of it. My weapon is the sniper rifle, and it loses durability fast, even with repair and gun skill on 100. Under 75% and your shots are less accurate.

So I cleaned the complete calvert mansion and gave every single item for repair to haley. His repair skill went from 54% to 62%. It works, but it seems that it would take a lot of time to get him even near to 100.

Edited by CeeJaySon

No it doesn't happen to merchants in the capital wastes. It's a bug that is specific to Haley and the jumpsuit he wears. Each time you leave his shop and go to a different cell and then go back into the shop, the bonus from his jumpsuit is reapplied and raises his Repair skill. If you give him different clothes to wear, his skill will never go up.

I made a file that puts Panada's repair at 100 and posted it here: http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/17604

Enjoy!

I know you can give Moira the RobCo Jumpsuit and it will bump her skill up some.

Might be easy also - to mod a jumpsuit with 100% repair and give it to various vendors...

No it doesn't happen to merchants in the capital wastes. It's a bug that is specific to Haley and the jumpsuit he wears. Each time you leave his shop and go to a different cell and then go back into the shop, the bonus from his jumpsuit is reapplied and raises his Repair skill. If you give him different clothes to wear, his skill will never go up.

I made a file that puts Panada's repair at 100 and posted it here: http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/17604

Enjoy!

Thanks man thats so great. :thumbsup:

Somah's the only character that has a repair skill of 100 (at least until you get that far at some point in the game) from the start. Haley becomes that proficient through progression much like you do. I'd forgotten to mention this in my earlier post.