TES Future Debate.

Hatoncat

I would personally like to see an event occur between Black Marsh and Morrowind. The Dunmer enslaved the Argonians, and when the 4th Era rolled around, the Argonians decided to take revenge.

It would be quite interesting to see how that pans out.

Edit: On second thought, it would be interesting to visit Elsweyr. The desert aspect of that really appeals to me for some reason.

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope TES VIII (Yes I think foreward) is entire Tamriel with why better graphics and 3x bigger on scale with the last 3 games. Take Skyrim as a province with a average population. In Skyrim there are 1016 NPC that means the enitre pop of Tamriel should be 1016x9=9144 and in TES VIII it would be 9144x3=27432 NPCs. 3x bigger city's and 3x bigger wilderness. That would be awesome!

Producing a game on the scale of that hypothetical TESVIII would mean Bethesda would have to wake up and recognize PC gaming as the superior platform. Consoles would die trying to process that much data.

Producing a game on the scale of that hypothetical TESVIII would mean Bethesda would have to wake up and recognize PC gaming as the superior platform. Consoles would die trying to process that much data.

In order for PC gaming to advance.... we have to wait for the next-gen consoles to come out....... I don't think there is a single "PC exclusive" title out there any more.

I would love to see a game set in valenwood or blackmarsh, I´m tired of the normal enviroment of cyrodil and skyrim.I want bizarre things giant mushrooms and impossible creatures like in morrowind.Still hoping for a skyrim DLC set in a really different place.

agreed. Something about morrowind was just magical...

In order for PC gaming to advance.... we have to wait for the next-gen consoles to come out....... I don't think there is a single "PC exclusive" title out there any more.

Which is a very unfortunate situation to be in for everyone.

I was having a look through the released mods and found Unlimited Tamriel.

in the description it mentions that "Bethesda has integrated some parts of Morrowind's and Cyrodiil's landscape in Skyrim", so maybe they will expand the playable area in DLC.

here's hoping :D

It was only LOD data. The actual landscape doesn't exist.

Always stay ambitious my friends :)

But anyway, tes games come out five years after eachother so Tes VIII will be released in 2026, and who knows what science is capable of doing then. Didn't they made some kind of computer chip the size of a atom recently? If that's. true, who knows...