NO ELDER SCROLLS MMO!

OFO

Why? Why do we need another warcraft 15 bucks a month wannabe. Stop. Not all gamers want the progression of the game itself to stop so you can focus on some pay us as we forget all about the other half of the gaming Elder Scrolls loving community that just wants a single gamer experience.

While I don't support the MMO (since it has targeted combat and a ridiculously different art style) this topic is extremely opinionated, and will be filled with pointless raging. Let the MMO take its course, not like bethesda is actually fully developing it anyways, it is mostly zenimax online (the parent company of bethesda).

Meh, who cares? Most MMOs seem to dwindle into obscurity within a month, so we will all forget about this soon after release too. It is an oversaturated market, and Bethesda missed the boat so long ago that there are already memorials and documentaries about how epic a disaster the sinking was.

Well, if you don't like it, don't pay then and gtfo. I'm actually looking forward to an TES multiplayer game, looks interesting. Edited by Systex

Bethesda should be ashamed of that crappy screenshot they posted for this garbage. Looks like it's going to rank right up there with Final Fantasy XIV. I wouldn't waste the gb to download this steaming pile of feces if it was free to play. Just what we need. Another WoW clone. :down:

It seems like the MMO will follow the same as Star Wars The Old Republic. Pretty much you buy a copy of the game like you would any other, and then it's free to play from there. Whereas Warcraft, you have to purchase the game, and then pay continuous monthly charges. So who knows; maybe that's what they will do.

Even if I did support it though, I wouldn't be able to play it since I don't have a high speed connection out here in the sticks of Mississippi, so yeah. However, if it turns out good, then so be it. Plus I believe that it will make a good pass time when waiting on another TRUE Elder Scrolls game because we have to admit that these games do get a wee bit boring after a few years of play. All the mods and official DLC in the world couldn't keep you interested for years at a time. So, maybe, just maybe, this will be a decent game for ES fans to pass time on. If its free to play that is.

"Bethesda should be ashamed of that crappy screenshot they posted for this garbage"

You mean Zenimax right?

"If they made both games i don't mind, but replacing the single player for something that we should pay monthly its a big mistake. "

They're not replacing the single player game as this is a Zenimax game and the single player games are still under Bethesda. There will still be single player TES games. So I don't care at all. Let them make the game and let some people enjoy it. I won't buy it, but I will buy the next TES (single player) game.

"Bethesda should be ashamed of that crappy screenshot they posted for this garbage"

You mean Zenimax right?

"If they made both games i don't mind, but replacing the single player for something that we should pay monthly its a big mistake. "

They're not replacing the single player game as this is a Zenimax game and the single player games are still under Bethesda. There will still be single player TES games. So I don't care at all. Let them make the game and let some people enjoy it. I won't buy it, but I will buy the next TES (single player) game.

Bethesda, Zenimax, who cares? It's still a steaming pile of crap. :rolleyes:

This isn't exactly my argument. But someone who is an Elder Scrolls fan could say they're angry that a story will be written for a game they have no interest in (in terms of game play), and will miss out on as a result. I could claim disappointment that they are "wasting" a TES story on an MMORPG, that could've been used for another, single player, game in the series.

Edited by Bobbetyrules