#METOO - Weponized Feminism or Legitimate Movement?

MrJoseCuervo

I see lots of harm being done in the name of justice for women who feel like they have been wronged by men. Lives have been destroyed due to unsubstantiated claims of harassment. Women who have been caught lying about such abuse have walked away with no repercussions.

These days it seems like men, burdened with the biological desire to reproduce are demonized for perusing their biological urges. Since we men are saddled with the upkeep of our societies, have lower life expectancy , tasked with the duty of War and every other undesirable task find themselves attacked for merely being men.

Now I do not mean to minimize the crimes committed by degenerates like Harvey Wienstein , Bill Cosby and the like. These guys are criminals but do not reflect all men just like MS-13 members do not reflect all people from El Salvador.

#Metoo seems to not only hurt Men but also doesn't do women any favors either (I would be reluctant to hire some women in this climate) but also hurts our society as a whole breeding distrust and resentment where none needs to exist.

Sorry some guy you didn't like tried to hit on you. That doesn't make him a monster or a sex offender. Hitting on women is normal , using Tinder is not (believe it or not). Perhaps you should wear a Burka if you don't want attention.

Edited by MrJoseCuervo