Diablo 3; first impressions and experiences.

Vindekarr

i still can't understand why ppl buy this after the beta, i mean rly what the frack were u thinking??? That they could make it right in a few months?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a couple of personal friends who bought this and are enjoying it. so no complaints from anyone in person. still im gunna play my friends at his house first before i decide to buy it or not.

I just remember a small network setup tip for those still having trouble. Go into the settings and disable jumbo packet/frame usage - I remember reading that jumbo packets/frames aren't well-optimized when it comes to decompression, which can cause lag in real-time games such as this.

i still can't understand why ppl buy this after the beta, i mean rly what the frack were u thinking??? That they could make it right in a few months?

I didn't play the beta.

@Ziiitch-good advice, looking into that now.

Edited by Vindekarr

My latency is a bit higher than I'd like, but it's entirely playable. Awesome game so far. Completed Act 1 last night, now on to Act 2.

You're nearly done then, it's only about 5-6 hours long, act 1-3.

If you rush the game, maybe. I spent 5 hours on Act 1, and even then I sometimes felt like I was rushing certain parts of it.

I have about 8 hours I think. Almost done with act 2 but I've played 80% co-op. I'm having fun with this game idk why people think its awful. Maybe because I never played diablo. I even like the class system which everyone hates you don't need anything to re-spec you can just do when ever you want so you can try out different builds and different play styles and not be punished for it. Although it makes re-rolling the same class pointless