Where was Obama born?

csgators

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/05/09/Obama-Closeup-2.png[/img

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

He used the "fact" that he was born in Kenya to sell books. He uses the "fact" that he was born in Hawaii to run for (and be) POTUS. I guess the "birthers" are still crazy though.

Edited by csgators

No, a right wing bias site said he did that.

Since you asked me in the other topic, do you remember the whole ACORN pimp thing? The videos were proven to be heavily edited.

He also posted edited videos of Shirley Sherrod which took what she said out of context to make her appear racist.

So this is nowhere close to valid. There is no evidence for this and it shouldn't be taken seriously.

And yes, the birthers are still crazy.

No, a right wing bias site said he did that.

Since you asked me in the other topic, do you remember the whole ACORN pimp thing? The videos were proven to be heavily edited.

Yet factually accurate.

He also posted edited videos of Shirley Sherrod which took what she said out of context to make her appear racist.

If you listen to Andrew's account he was pointing out how the crowd was racist (and they were).

So this is nowhere close to valid. There is no evidence for this and it shouldn't be taken seriously.

And yes, the birthers are still crazy.

LOL. I'll take your word for it. Not. The media has never looked into Obama's past or if they have they looked, cringed and closed their mouths.

Edited by csgators

If it was factually accurate he wouldn't of needed to edit it. And that was not his point at all. He edited the video to make it appear to be racist. Has nothing to do with his point of view. His site is not trustworthy and if all you have is a link from his site it is not valid.

And the media didn't look into were he was born because there is no reason to. Why do you care so much about were Obama was born and not any other president? Why didn't you demand a birth certificate from Bush or McCain? Any specific feature Obama has that they don't have?

Edited by marharth

Actually it was a booklet published by Acton & Dystel in 1991 that said it. Breitbart.com simply found it and reported on it. Seems like a perfectly legit news item to me. Lends support to the FACT that the left wing media never looked into Obama's past at all, and are still covering for him now.

We care where he was born because it's the law. The Constitution. Perhaps you've heard of it?

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Obama refused to provide his birth certificate, yet the Democratically controlled Congress of the time in charge of certifying these things allowed him to be put on the ballot anyway. Without verifying it.

We didn't demand a birth certificate from Bush because he provided it willingly. We didn't demand one from McCain because he provided it willingly. The left wing press tried to smear McCain with it anyway because he was born in Panama - except they deliberately left out the small but critical detail that he was born on a US military base, which made him a US citizen.

Since it's pretty damned obvious at this point that Obama had nothing to hide, why did he continue to do so for TWO WHOLE YEARS?

In Hawaii.

Had the Republicans been able to prove otherwise, I am thinkin' they woulda sprung that one by now. There were rumors of nixing that part of the requirements in any event. (don't recall which party put that one forward.... I think it was the repubbies, as the wanted Arnold to run..... or some such.)

In Hawaii.

Had the Republicans been able to prove otherwise, I am thinkin' they woulda sprung that one by now. There were rumors of nixing that part of the requirements in any event. (don't recall which party put that one forward.... I think it was the repubbies, as the wanted Arnold to run..... or some such.)

Oh great..the Prezinator...now I am looking more benignly at Sky Net. :wallbash:

In Hawaii.

Oh great..the Prezinator...now I am looking more benignly at Sky Net. :wallbash:

If you are carving notches into your monitor, or any other suitable place, for the number of times you have caused me to have to clean my screen.... Time to carve another one. :D