Win 10 - Optimize or Run in Emulation?

The stutter remover is such a great mod though :sad:

The fast exit and frame limiter still work, it's the anti stutter bit that needs to be disabled in the ini or the game will get real crash happy on Windows 10. If you have an SSD install the game on that and the stutter is drastically reduced without the need for the remover.

I might chime in a bit here. Many people who've reported problems with Win10 are those who upgraded from an earlier version. Those who've been playing on a clean install, like me, have had no issues. :)

Thanks for all the good intel. As soon as I reduce my mod downloads to a reasonable amount I'll build FO4 first and report any inconsistencies I may find.

Whatever you hold in contempt is your jailer - Brendan Behan

Starting to Mod up FO4 and already have a conundrum - does FOMM still work since it was taken dormant? I've always used it and Wrye Bash together because I like to know what's going on. That's why I've never used NMM or MO.

Guess I'll find out shortly!

Got an install error with F4MM but it starts the game. Unfortunately Bash doesn't see it. May have to manually install more mods than I like because of all the tracking paperwork. Oh well, back to STEP...

Nope, good ol' FOMM is no more. Pity...

Probably not a Win10 issue though.