• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here trying to download a file Into NMM as i really don't like Vortex yet and am getting 46kb/s!! I use a Ad blocker but it is turned off for the nexus sites and i am a supporter of the site so i should be getting the 2mb download speed as it was working fine Yesterday! Something is seriously wrong here. I've also ran a speed test of my connection and there's no problem on my end as i'm getting speeds over 200mb/s!

just noticed i hadn't updated my profile in a while and my rigs not as weak as it was then now LOL!

Great the forum's not posting my proper siggy because my proper GPU is a EVGA GTX 970 SC Edition and playing on a 34 inch curved samsung monitor @ 3440 x 1440!

Edited by Veritech100

I have just found a problem with the Paris CDN node that I have fixed and so downloads form there should be back to good speeds again.

If you're still getting poor speeds then please let me know your physical location and also what ip address you get when you ping `files.nexus-cdn.com`

I have just found a problem with the Paris CDN node that I have fixed and so downloads form there should be back to good speeds again.

If you're still getting poor speeds then please let me know your physical location and also what ip address you get when you ping `files.nexus-cdn.com`

Mine has started to improve but will drop down when downloading some of the mods.

I'm located in Idaho and when I ping 'files.nexus-cdn.com' I get 198.27.85.139

Mine has improved a bit in the UK. 185.246.211.119

Not great but better than it was. Thanks guys

When you say 'not great' what kind of speeds are you getting ? As a normal user ( or maybe a non-ad blocking user ) you'll be getting either 1000kb/sec or 2000kb/sec maximum over all files download at the same time.

If you want to test what speed you could get with no speed restrictions then you can type the IP address you're getting into your browser and there should be some large files you can download that have no restrictions... e.g.

http://185.246.211.119/1G