Mods outside the Nexus?

celestevasquez87

Hey guys! So I was scrambling around the Nexusmod site but I just can't find any perfect mods for me in there. I am always looking for mods that adds new guns of any type, armor and power armors, and quest mods. I can't find anything I want because I am not commonly browsing the site because I'm pretty crazy with my work. (I overnight sometimes!)

I just wanna ask a question, are there any mods outside of Nexus?The reason why I'm asking this is to find out what the mods they are making! I really want to know where those mods are since I can't search them specifically but anyone in this forums should know other mod sites that have mods I or WE never heard of. Hopefully you can suggest me links of some mods that are not in Nexus but in some sites where they are modding and posting them.

P.S

Lemme show your mod list or load order so I can just see what mods you are using guys! Don't care if its over 139 or 200, I am desperately in need of mods please! ;)

Hey guys! So I was scrambling around the Nexusmod site but I just can't find any perfect mods for me in there. I am always looking for mods that adds new guns of any type, armor and power armors, and quest mods. I can't find anything I want because I am not commonly browsing the site because I'm pretty crazy with my work. (I overnight sometimes!)

I just wanna ask a question, are there any mods outside of Nexus?The reason why I'm asking this is to find out what the mods they are making! I really want to know where those mods are since I can't search them specifically but anyone in this forums should know other mod sites that have mods I or WE never heard of. Hopefully you can suggest me links of some mods that are not in Nexus but in some sites where they are modding and posting them.

P.S

Lemme show your mod list or load order so I can just see what mods you are using guys! Don't care if its over 139 or 200, I am desperately in need of mods please! :wink:

The best place to start is by looking at the TOP FILES list.

It's an excellent start

I am looking for pretty much quest mods that are moderately or HEAVILY combat oriented, as I have some weapon mods that packs a big punch like jtucker40's M60. Most of these mods that I have are pretty much old in my load order and preparing to delete them except the ones that help my game feel smoother qwertyzeldar. The reason why I want to take a peek of people's mod list is so I can know mods they know that I didn't even know exist!

Besides, I have 119 out of 139 (I have a not so powerful PC but can still run games developed before 2015) mods and I still have plenty of space for more. I really wish there is a way to increase my total load order space so I can just slap on any mods you can think of to me without having some overpowered pc that's so expensive (I am in the Philippines). Anyways, websites that have mods are exactly what I'm looking for! I'm poor and need mo' mods man!

*HadToRegister, top files? I already took a look but I only found a few that fascinated me.

P.S your list of mods?*

It is really nice to replay of someguy's quest mods, I really am satisfied for those different decisions in the mods. I think I found the right mod to just have some target practice by someguy named "Checkpoint Gary", but I had already played these but still thanks! I got advice of some great quests mods by my friends at facebook and their suggested mods worked out great! Thanks guys, I'll just have to make sure I don't get cheaty so I can't break the gameplay. Hopefully when this gets done I am just straight doing the quests and searching more again but as long as I have no errors or issues whatsoever.

Note that if you have more than about 130 to 140 mods your game will start acting weird. You will start getting strange landscape bugs and all sorts of little things will break. It's not the game running out of memory, because you can combine mods to reduce the number of mods while having the same content and it will be fine. It's having more than about 140 mods or so that causes the game to break.

I'm betting that they have a signed/unsigned number bug related to the mod number, though I can't explain why it doesn't break at exactly 128 mods.

There is no hard number at which the game breaks. Some people have problems right around 130 mods. Others have had 150 mods or more and haven't had issues. Sooner or later though, if you add enough mods, things break.

I'd post my mod order, but it wouldn't do you any good. I have TTW, Robco Certified, Sit Anywhere, some mods for Veronica and Sunny, and about 70 mods that I created myself, most of which aren't uploaded to the Nexus.

One of my mods is a weapons mod where I went through every weapon that I liked on the Nexus and combined them all into one big mod just to get my number of mods down to a minimum. I had 160 or so mods at one point and was starting to have issues. Combining mods like this will help to prevent your game from breaking once you get a lot of mods installed.