Best Female Bodies

hexametanomical

Hi. Which of the body mesh types (CBBE, UNP, &base, etc.) look best and work best with the Race Menu?

I recently and regrettably uninstalled all the mods I had for Skyrim because the game was running too slow and the data folder was getting way cluttered.

I reinstalled CBBE and some textures, etc, but the characters do not look nearly as good as they did before. Hips are blocky and there is tearing in places.

Any help would be appreciated.

If you unistalled all mods cause your data folder was overcluttered then your probably a NMM user and your data folder then would probably be all jacked up. You should go into steam and verify intregity of game files, after that,while your there,we should get that crap out of your computers esophagus as your computer is suffocating on steam updates(you know,the stupid ads they force feed us when opening steam) Google "steam clear download cache"

It is all about your preferences, really. Check out the mod page of each bodies (CBBE, UNPB, UNP, ADEC or etc) and look at other users images. I pretty sure most of them posted naked characters. There, you can compare which body suited to your liking.

I personally like CBBE, because it looks good.

CBBE and UNPB or UNP being the most commonly used. The biggest difference is CBBE is a big round butts/breasts mod while UNP provide more traditional smaller proportion bodies. CBBE has way more armor mods compatible then UNP as well.

On the other hand if you rather have your armors as an actual armors go with UNP(B) versions. Because CBBE tend to be more of a bikini style armors mainly

CBBE and UNP are the main bodies.

CBBE's default body (Slim) is smaller than UNP's default body in every way, but just like UNP, there's an option for a curvier version (CBBE Curvy, as opposed to UNPB), which still has smaller proportions than UNPB. The only people who think that CBBE is 'just big buttocks/breasts' are ones who haven't looked at the body mod in 5 years, or have only seen user presets, which are never a reflection of the main mod.

Both body mods also have BodySlide support, which lets you make the body have whatever proportions you like. Due to BodySlide being made for CBBE in particular, and UUNP coming much later, there is a lot more support for CBBE than UUNP as far as BodySlide-compatible outfits go.