is there a easy way to install mods to fallout 4 ?

evil701

A mod needs 3-4 mods to run ok . but these mods need another 5-15 mods to run and the they need another mods too..... And i have over 25-30 tabs open maybe more. And trying to downloading all. To get one mod. Not my first time with mods , there must be a more easy way

there are few mods that have requirements like you describe , and a requirement tree like this is extremely rare , as mods rarely require more than 1 or 2 other mods to function

so I'm guessing you didn't realize most of these mods aren't required to run the mod you want , but instead require it

if you want us to verify this , please leave a link to the main mod in question

Something like The Mercenary Pack might require a few extra mods. never come across anything like you have described, but recently I found a mod I wanted that required A Power Armor paint mod from Creation Club.

The creation Club paint was apparently a temporary free give away paint and at the time the mod I wanted to download was published, the Creation Club content was no longer available (at least, not in my region)

Not sure if the mod author was doing it for a troll and a laugh, or if they genuinely thought making temporary CC content as a requirement for download was a good idea... and publishing their mod once the CC paint was taken down..

I tried several things to download and open the ESP. so I could edit it, but I dont think its possible without the master files required...

so... That was kinda the only time I have had trouble with requirements.

A mod needs 3-4 mods to run ok . but these mods need another 5-15 mods to run and the they need another mods too..... And i have over 25-30 tabs open maybe more. And trying to downloading all. To get one mod. Not my first time with mods , there must be a more easy way

Easy way would be to use mods that don't depend on one another. You're actually making it harder for yourself than it has to be.