An independent New Vegas mod.

devinpatterson

One- Let me say you have a large entourage.

Two_

So the cemetery is literally the only option, The only thing I could say would be to have it under or near the tower. That way it would be less of a bother for the town (and less creepy to the paladins).

Novac I didn't want to have a post nere those rocks (I am sure there is a mod or two that uses that area). If you think it will work then ok.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have roughly 13 to 14 in my entourage. I would have more if the game wasn't so crash prone.

I was thinking more of converting the entire hill into a defensive position.

I don't use any Novac related mods so i don't know if a mod already conflicts with that area.

I have roughly 13 to 14 in my entourage. I would have more if the game wasn't so crash prone.

I was thinking more of converting the entire hill into a defensive position.

I don't use any Novac related mods so i don't know if a mod already conflicts with that area.

How about not the entire hill, just a large portion. I say your grave and the ones around it should be left alone. You should also be conscious of other mods (there are a lot that use that area as a dumping ground for items. I was thinking we do a small base for outposts that looks added in:

-Like the home from Couriers Cach

-Like this- http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45964/?

Of course we would add sandbags and other things to make it look more like a defendable position.

Edited by blaze1514

Hmm.. thinking it over, people would react rather badly to a military outpost being built atop a cemetery, both the civilians and the military. So let's move the outpost to here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/dangman4ever/ScreenShot238_zps5b68269a.png

It's near the main road so it can act as a checkpoint as well for the town. To provide some measure of protection from the cemetery area itself, I'm sure that the BoS or the Courier could convince the towns people to let the BoS put up two stationary turrets up there. That way the BoS can get a heads up if any enemy force tries to attack them from that cemetery and the towns people would know if someone or something was trespassing on the cemetery. All this with relatively minor changes to the area itself.

just finished my 2nd playthrough of lonesome road and Ulysses mentions a critter that could infest the Mojave and do damage. Has anyone thought about the tunnelers yet?

Hmm.. didn't think about the tunnelers until your post.

Honestly, I think the tunneler problem is at least a mini-DLC, if not straight up DLC, on its own. This is a species that threatens the entire Mojave. It breeds fast yet can't handle sunlight/light. But they have mass numbers and don't require that much in the way of resources. So night-time in the Mojave would be absolutely murderous for Mojave inhabitants.

This is more or less ripping off Gears of War 3, but there could be a quest where the Courier brings back samples to the Big MT. The Courier asks the scientists at the Big MT to develop a countermeasure against the tunnelers. Maybe something in the way of forced sterilization and a tailored energy weapon? From there, a long quest where the Courier brings in a large force (reason: Large amounts of firepower needed to keep tunnlers at bay. Speed and stealth aren't viable options) into the tunneler tunnels, set off the countermeasure, yada yada and the Mojave is saved.

Hmm.. thinking it over, people would react rather badly to a military outpost being built atop a cemetery, both the civilians and the military. So let's move the outpost to here:

You guys should touch on *local* recruiting. The NV BOS is much more open than other chapters and even though a lot of recruiting comes from the core region for the NCR, I'm sure they attempt to recruit from local areas once they are annexed. Might ease some of the resource problems (in regard to personal/manpower) that I saw you and blaze discussing (especially for the BOS).