Best Fallout 4 Companions

Moksha8088

Who are your favorite Fallout 4 companions? Here is a list of my favorites.

1. Heather Casdin (Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience by llamaRCA)

2. R4-04 (Tales from the Commonwealth)

3. Audrey (Tales from the Commonwealth)

4. Valkyrie (Project Valkyrie)

5. Sarah Lyons (Project Valkyrie)

6. Piper Wright (especially with Piper Dialogue Overhaul)

7. Birdie (Tales from the Commonwealth)

8. Nick Valentine

9. Robert Joseph MacCready

10. Fiona McBride (Outcasts and Remnant)

R4-04 seems to have a bit more dialogue than Heather Casdin, but Heather still takes the cake with added features.

Your turn.

I have tried most of the vanilla companions and of those Cait is by far the best for me.

The combination of Heather Casdin and Cait is my always fallback position. They complement each other and my playstyle; plus Heather does hacking and Cait does lockpicking.

I have recently added Valkyrie as she makes for an interesting play through and a lot of challenges.

One of my favorites is still spouse Nora where you can be the avenging couple looking for your son:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24680

1. R4-04 (Tales from the Commonwealth)

2. Heather Casdin

3. Audrey (Tales)

4. Sarah Lyons (P. Valkyrie)

1, 2 and 3 are pretty close, and I love all the features Heather has, but there's just something about R4-04 that makes her my fave. I haven't travelled that much with Sarah compared to the other 3 but I included her just 'cuz it's so freakin' cool to have Sarah Lyons as a companion.

All of the vanilla companions are deeply irritating due to their habit of walking round you in a tight circle and staring into your eyes. Plus their junk comments.

I have only tried the modded companions Heather Casdin, T0-R1, Ada2Human, R4-04 and Dana Feyton and of them Heather is a winner by a long chalk with Dana second and R4-04 third.

My current companions are Heather and Curie, Curie being the least irritating vanilla companion.

Cait could be easily the best but "No companion Junk Comments" stopped working so she had to go.

Ada2Human got on my nerves so much that I tried to dismiss her but found I couldn't so I turned her into a pink Mr Handy with Assaultron legs then shot her repeatedly but she ended up dragging her wrecked body behind me so I eventually disabled her

My favorite "vanilla" follower is Curie. Haven't tried any mod added companions so far.

Well... i have some mods for Curie. ( Deeper thoughts curie and Platinum Curie )

*Spoiler*

She is a lovely character. The most interesting thing about her is, that she was/is a robot and how she learns, how to be a human. The dialogue is great and also her voice. Really like the france accent.

AND YES! I started a romance with a robot! Judge me! Her romance dialogues are funny to read and see how she does handle the situation and her feelings. When she talks about feelings but she can't describe it, what it is.

And even when she says it quite often in the rain: "You should get an umbrella. You don't want to catch a cold, do you?" I love the emphasis.

My favorite "vanilla" follower is Curie... the most interesting thing about her is, that she was/is a robot and how she learns, how to be a human. The dialogue is great and also her voice

I could/should have mentioned Curie as well. I've played with her a ton, although mainly on previous games, and liked her the most of all vanilla companions. I thought her quest to become human was excellent and, yeah, she's really entertaining and all-around super likeable. My fave line is when she comments about evidence and baggies.

Heather has an advantage in that she is the first real companion you meet in the game outside of Codsworth and Preston. Right now in my game, I have Heather, Valkyrie, and Audrey as current companions. It will be some time before we run across R4-04 at the Railroad and it makes sense to always do Deacon's quests before taking R4-04 as a companion.