Well this is interesting

Elsarian

There's an ebony mod that changes the look to a rustic brown with red speckles. I use that exclusively for ebony. I also run dragon weapons mod. I also think, as was stated, that nothing should be as strong as Ebony, even if just slightly less except Daedric.

I am not knocking the modders who play godlike weapons or voting for what is or isn't "Lore". Its just about my likes and my perceptions. Personally, I wish there was more basic iron/leather/studded equipment base items. I don't care about power, I play because i like the looks of the equipment. Once you get to 30th level (+-) there is nothing that stands in the way of victory even on uber super ultra god dragons and mega supreme awesomeness monsters with ... blah blah blah. after 30th level, its more about style and finesse :thumbsup:

I'll definitely agree with the above.

In truth, I wish that all weapons were knocked down about five points of damage and smithing nerfed into the ground (which, not to be coy, I've long since made a mod for mwaha), so I would opt for a dragon materials ruling the DPS roost, but far, far from being godly.

Truth be told, I like the design of basic iron weapons the most and use them for any warrior-type character. For the same reason, I prefer iron armor (minus the helm...). Less fantastical/cartoonish >> por vida.

I'm no loremaster, so I can't truthfully say otherwise.

I guess I just don't want Daedric to be the best because in Skyim Daedric weapons/armor look straight out of a 90's GWAR video, which is to say really, really cheesy (sans Daedric warhammer, that thing is divine).

Behold:

http://www.fearnet.com/fearnetImages/imabfaaakd9qYzJzb12C1rJ6xg==.jpg

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/55177989/GWAR.jpg

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111117020422/elderscrolls/images/d/dd/Skyrim_Daedric_Armour.jpg

Bwahahaha

Edited by sukeban

Daedric artifacts should be exactly that and ONLY that, you should NOT be able to create them as you are not a Daedric Prince! ... Also by the time you get Smithing up to that level (without cheating/power leveling of course) what's the point any more? Your character is probably of at a high enough level, you could use Iron weapons and still romp through.

Temperable? perhaps, with the same ingredients used to make them now, but you cannot make new ones, and the stats should be unique and completely different than anything else, and to some degree OP'd but "double edged" ... i.e A Daedric Artifact that does 25 Fire Damage for 15secs., should also burn YOU as well, that would seem to fit better with the mentality of Daedric Princes ... They then at least would be worth looking for and using in game and be more specialized ...

Dragon weapons however should be craftable by the Dragon Born and should be the top tier of "standard" craftable weapons.

i fear the x360 translation to pc. :down:

And why did Bet not taking some of the mods from nexus.?

dragonbone wappons we have allready with hires texturen.

arrg why were dont hornor the modder with taking it to an officel dlc?

I have fright when the news came up.... A DLC OMG not like Tes 4 PLS. (remember the first one)

And ebony looks straing (the sword), more like a big toothpick to me.

damn it they just took it down THIS second, i swear i just went to copy the link then went back and it was gone. It says Zenimax took it down due to copyright, if u put it in google you can see the thumbnail showing the greatsword, but its so little i doubt its even worth it. Edited by Wraithofdoom

I'm no loremaster, so I can't truthfully say otherwise.

I guess I just don't want Daedric to be the best because in Skyim Daedric weapons/armor look straight out of a 90's GWAR video, which is to say really, really cheesy (sans Daedric warhammer, that thing is divine).

Bwahahaha

Properly LMAO at this.

I KNEW they reminded me of something!