[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

Eighteenth Update: It's a pretty major update this time folks- The story trailer is now complete! The quality isn't great, as it decreased after uploading it to youtube for some unknown reason, but oh well. I would also like to thank the fantastic voice actors Tony Stevens, Jay Appleyard and Emily Wilden for playing the roles of the three main characters in the mod.

This is going to sound offensive, but will there be a version without voice overs? I find the male voices.....unsatisfactory is the nicest way I can put it. :sweat:

Regardless of their efforts, I will be sure the endorse your excellent mod when its released next month. Thanks for sharing the story trailer with us! :)

Edited by Kraeten

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic...

Glad you enjoyed the trailer!

This is going to sound offensive, but will there be a version without voice overs? I find the male voices.....unsatisfactory is the nicest way I can put it. :sweat:

Regardless of their efforts, I will be sure the endorse your excellent mod when its released next month. Thanks making for sharing the story trailer with us! :)

No, unfortunately there isn't/will not be a trailer without voiceovers. Trust me, the voices sound a lot better when they're in-game, and not trying to shout over the top of the Skyrim theme tune. :tongue:

I'll try and upload a gameplay demo of the first quest or something soon.

Edited by samv96UK

OH MY GOD i am astonished this turned out sooooo good

Glad you are impressed with the projects status!

However, while I'm posting, I thought I may as well tell you all that the mod will not be out as soon as I expected. I found out on Monday that I'm going to be out of the country from mid October to mid November. I'll be away when I hoped the mod should be released, and I'll also be a month behind schedule on it when I get back. I have a laptop to use but I won't be able to do as much work as I want. So, sorry guys, you're all going to have to wait a little longer for the mod!

Edited by samv96UK

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to wait? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Unfortunately, yes. I leave on the 20th (This month) and I'll be back by November 22nd if all goes to plan! So when I get back I'll be a month behind schedule. Hopefully I'll still be able to have it released before the years out. I can always think about making expansions (I.e. more quests, extending the MQL etc.) once the initial version has been uploaded. Don't worry though, I'll try to post lots of updates to keep you satisfied 'till I leave. :thumbsup:

Nineteenth update: Had a little time away from the mod last week- It was getting a little tedious working on it in all my spare time. Had a couple of problems going on with the quests as well, but hopefully I'll get those sorted before I leave this time next week.

I've also come to a decision on some of the expansions I would like to release once the initial version has been released. These include:

• An arena that the player can fight an spectate in.
  • A small faction questline, the Spies guild- men who are paid to recieve information in exchange for gold.
  • Expansion on the countryside district.
  • More side quests and dungeons.

So in the next update I hope to have uploaded the small demo I mentioned before, and I'll be able to show you all that then.

Edited by samv96UK