Respect censorship or to not respect censorship?

pricelessppp

Right wingers are a cancer and must be suppressed for the salvation of society. Rightism must be prevented from growing, lest it destroy the society.

So you're saying when people age enough to realize what the hell is going on they should just keep their mouth shut? If you're going to censor it would be better to do it when people are young and ignorant.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right wingers are a cancer and must be suppressed for the salvation of society. Rightism must be prevented from growing, lest it destroy the society.

So you're saying when people age enough to realize what the hell is going on they should just keep their mouth shut? If you're going to censor it would be better to do it when people are young and ignorant.

Seconded. :D

Now they are taking polls of teens, to get their opinions on world events, and such. Seems to me, asking folks with very little, if any, life experience to make decisions affecting the direction of our country is just farking stupid. We also have teens 'vowing' not to have kids until we do something about climate change. Personally, I think there are too many folks on the planet to begin with, so, NOT producing more little snowflakes seems like a good plan to me. Of course, that won't stop the folks that we really DON'T want reproducing from doing so......

Now they are taking polls of teens, to get their opinions on world events, and such. Seems to me, asking folks with very little, if any, life experience to make decisions affecting the direction of our country is just farking stupid. We also have teens 'vowing' not to have kids until we do something about climate change. Personally, I think there are too many folks on the planet to begin with, so, NOT producing more little snowflakes seems like a good plan to me. Of course, that won't stop the folks that we really DON'T want reproducing from doing so......

Well you as old people ... should know that is just how life is.

That people younger than you ... WILL DECIDE your fate,,, Is there some where in history that the old disgruntled bastards triumphed over younger people ?

Of f*#@ing course not you dumb twits.

The best you can do is find a way to live in current society , and live with yourself .

That people younger than you ... WILL DECIDE your fate,,, Is there some where in history that the old disgruntled bastards triumphed over younger people ?

Of f***ing course not you dumb twits.

The best you can do is find a way to live in current society , and live with yourself .

Ah teen angst.. how cute!

You will spend most of your life as "old and disgruntled" so you may want to rethink your position. Hahaha!

Is there some where in history that the old disgruntled bastards triumphed over younger people ?

Yes! Every war that has ever been waged. The old send you kiddo's off to war to die so we can live better. Thanks.

Edited by MrJoseCuervo

• 2 weeks later...

Of f***ing course not you dumb twits.

Ah teen angst.. how cute!

You will spend most of your life as "old and disgruntled" so you may want to rethink your position. Hahaha!

Is there some where in history that the old disgruntled bastards triumphed over younger people ?

Yes! Every war that has ever been waged. The old send you kiddo's off to war to die so we can live better. Thanks.

Well first I am sorry for my profanity. Then remarks of defamation towards ya'll .

Then curiosity ... what you meant by teen angst in this context ?

Cuz I never inferred Teens will be deciding fates of anyone. They can barely decide their own fate on rare occasions.

Then as your age progresses ...

You know damn well our youngers will be deciding our fates ! And rightly so , because they have more to lose.

And really ... the hardest thing in olders years ... is just trying to live with ones self.

Teaching the youngers makes that easier though.

Since the right-wing ideas are all based on the concentration of powers like marxism-leninism all those who defend these kind of insane ideas with a total knowledge of what they imply are effectively a cancer.

Since the right-wing ideas are all based on the concentration of powers like marxism-leninism all those who defend these kind of insane ideas with a total knowledge of what they imply are effectively a cancer.

Make up your mind. Are they Nazi's or Communists?

Nazism and marxism-leninism are both based on the concentration of powers like I previously wrote so what exactly should I make my mind on?

Ya they both would follow the same steps in achieving the dominance of power.

First re-educate , then imprison / deport , and finally execute their fellow countrymen.

For left or right in the US ... following their unwavering paths their principals have set.

They would have to do this to nearly 100 million of their fellow Americans in order to preserve a united country.