Respect censorship or to not respect censorship?

pricelessppp

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The principle of the separation of powers but like many other countries the USA are gnawed by the concentration of powers. The politicians get richer and strenghten their power as they serve the capital instead of people while being sure they won't be denunced or punished hence the number of right-wing psychopaths who claim to be liberal.

True, but liberal principles being portrayed as virtuous and pure was not something I was going to let slide.. =)

I thought you were old enough to know that the last virtue signaling came straight dead from the conservative / right ... which obviously then led to the rise of liberalism as we know it.

You pretty much can't describe a different outcome for us to end up at ... at least having some semblance of understanding human behavior ... Therefore "Leftards" are most definitely a product of past conservatives ... thereby amplified by righturds echoing those old ideals nowdays.

The left is definitely swinging to far imo. But since our lives are governed by physics ...

That is just natural the pendulum doth swing to far :turned: :teehee: :whistling:

True, but liberal principles being portrayed as virtuous and pure was not something I was going to let slide.. =)

I thought you were old enough to know that the last virtue signaling came straight dead from the conservative / right ... which obviously then led to the rise of liberalism as we know it.

You pretty much can't describe a different outcome for us to end up at ... at least having some semblance of understanding human behavior ... Therefore "Leftards" are most definitely a product of past conservatives ... thereby amplified by righturds echoing those old ideals nowdays.

The left is definitely swinging to far imo. But since our lives are governed by physics ...

That is just natural the pendulum doth swing to far :turned: :teehee: :whistling:

I'm not a conservative.

I'm not a conservative.

Your personal political complexity matters not when the country only has a binary political landscape.

• 1 month later...

Censorship should only ever be imposed on you by you.

I know what I like and what I don't. It is quite easy to ignore the I no like stuff.

The problems begin when some idiot of infinite wisdom tries to impose their likes and dislikes onto others.

Censorship should have nothing to do with laws or politics.

I have always hated the idea of being told what I can or cannot read, watch or do. More often than not by some idiot that has no idea what they are talking about.

Mary Whitehouse was a gas. or should have been.

If you have no idea who Mary Whitehouse was. Just another idiot that thought she knew better, everyone should do as she said. She wasn't even a politician?

Censorship should have nothing to do with laws or politics.

I have always hated the idea of being told what I can or cannot read, watch or do. More often than not by some idiot that has no idea what they are talking about.

I'm curious if think there is anything censorship should have to do with ? Since laws and politics came about by human interactions becoming what they are now.

Not laws and politics existing outside human interaction , then being imposed to shape human interaction.

And I would say nobody likes being told in an authoritative manner , that offers no reason behind why . But to soften how something is said and try to achieve imparting understanding , is often to laborious for people to bother with ... hence they opt for the easy button method which often times gives negative results.

However ... I think a lot of ground could be gained through simply realizing ...

It is of more importance How you say something , than What you are saying.