Project Spotlight: Fallout - The Frontier

BigBizkit

In response to post #65809966.

LN320 wrote: It looks good, yes...

With Drivable vehicles and all that, but my question about it since F4 came with ideas from New Vegas (Mods of course)

It will have the Settlement management phase too?

Looking at it, it would be kind like a RTS..

And let's remember that in New Vegas (Vanilla) the player in the VANILLA game, made like a "New Faction" by building Robots and else with "Smile"? (it was that Robot? i don't remember that part)

So what's the thing here?

Looking at it, with Vehicles of the World War (Russian & American tanks) i was expecting like new Vehicles or meaby some Actual vehicles (that would be a hit, using Vehicles of 2018/2019... an irony hehe)

Looks good, hope to see more of this.

no settlement management, it's not FO4.
no robot building, it's not FO4 Edited by Guest

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Sadly, after 4 years of development, scripting, voice acting and the worldspace almost completed...I think the Frontier Team has abandoned the project in early 2019, they stopped making updates and any news on the progress of TF, it's possible life has been kinda busy for them so, unfortunately, they halted The Frontier, it'll most likely become abandonware too...

• 1 month later...
In response to post #73680323.

moises2456 wrote: Sadly, after 4 years of development, scripting, voice acting and the worldspace almost completed...I think the Frontier Team has abandoned the project in early 2019, they stopped making updates and any news on the progress of TF, it's possible life has been kinda busy for them so, unfortunately, they halted The Frontier, it'll most likely become abandonware too...

I do hope that's just a "sabatical" year, for the sake of they're own health, money, rest and fun. We love the Idea for the game, but every now and then the comunity modders need some "rest", even loving they're jobs or just hobby, sometimes we need a break... and i do hope that's just that! 4 Years it's a lot to simply dump.

• 6 months later...
In response to post #73680323. #74982613 is also a reply to the same post.

moises2456 wrote: Sadly, after 4 years of development, scripting, voice acting and the worldspace almost completed...I think the Frontier Team has abandoned the project in early 2019, they stopped making updates and any news on the progress of TF, it's possible life has been kinda busy for them so, unfortunately, they halted The Frontier, it'll most likely become abandonware too...
DaemonMax wrote: I do hope that's just a "sabatical" year, for the sake of they're own health, money, rest and fun. We love the Idea for the game, but every now and then the comunity modders need some "rest", even loving they're jobs or just hobby, sometimes we need a break... and i do hope that's just that! 4 Years it's a lot to simply dump.

welp it seems they are now working on it again : )

• 7 months later...