Where do you live ?

ashkan33

62 members have voted

1. 1. wich place is your country located ?

• North America
    • Central America
    • South America
    • Western Europe
    • Eastern Europe
    • Asia
    • Eastern Asia
    • Middel East
    • Australia
    • Africa

Hard to believe there's NO-ONE from Asia.

Seriously, NO Japanese or South-Koreans? On a site even vaguely connected with gaming, especially one of such well known Anime-ish content? Very surprised.

Do they just use local language forums or something?

I'm UK. Midlands. Coventry to be exact.

It's a pit of despair, post-industrial decay and mobile-phone shops to be honest. For the benefit of any Americans who may not even have heard of this place, imagine a cross between Cleveland and Detroit, but less dangerous than Detroit and less interesting than Cleveland.

EDIT, although we did produce The Specials.

Edited by tetradite

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tetradite Remember Asia is on the other side of the world and is way off from your diurnal cycle. Give it at least 24 hours before writing them off. :whistling:

Inside a bunker :whistling:loool Canada Some where......

:teehee:

If ya look closely inside my profile :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

@tetradite Remember Asia is on the other side of the world and is way off from your diurnal cycle. Give it at least 24 hours before writing them off. :whistling:

Ah you're right, I thought this had been up a few days now... my hours are all over the place atm and it's frying my brain http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/confused.gif, my sleep hours currently line up with CDT, but I live in BST.

@ashkan

I feel the same way. I am totally different than the people here and I definitely feel like I'm born on the wrong side of the world.

I can just be thankful that my family is wealthy enough so I can move out of this country later on. There's no future here for people like me...

Sorry for being a bit off topic, had to rant a bit.

Heh, Convetry isn't totally boring Tetradite-if you're into cars, it's a bit of a special place, since it's where atleast half of all the really great British sports car brands were/are based. Such as Jaguar.

I live in Australia, a place the locals call "the black valley" due to the fact the whole valley was incinerated some years back in a vast fire. It was stunningly beautiful many years ago, now it's a hellscape, and a horrible testiment to what happens when a government loses control and allows industry free reign. The rseult is a toxic atmosphere full of chemicals from three immense coal fire power stations, a valley floor dotted with coalmines, rivers poluted with toxic chemicals pumped un-regulated from several borderline illegal factories, and a carbon footprint, that if filled with water, could be classed as an inland sea. I absolutely hate it, but I hate my country even more, the shear degree to which it is misgoverned is incredible, as well as the shear lack of morals or intelligent policy. Our government seems to be totally unaware of there being any lasting consequences for environmental damage, or that the not even the upper middle class can afford to own a home. Perhaps the worst part is that most of the bills they've added recently have been either new taxes, or increases to ministoral income(pushing their income now to about four times the average P/A)

I have every intention of leaving once my time at university is done.

Heh, Convetry isn't totally boring Tetradite-if you're into cars, it's a bit of a special place, since it's where atleast half of all the really great British sports car brands were/are based. Such as Jaguar.

I live in Australia, a place the locals call "the black valley" due to the fact the whole valley was incinerated some years back in a vast fire. It was stunningly beautiful many years ago, now it's a hellscape, and a horrible testiment to what happens when a government loses control and allows industry free reign. The rseult is a toxic atmosphere full of chemicals from three immense coal fire power stations, a valley floor dotted with coalmines, rivers poluted with toxic chemicals pumped un-regulated from several borderline illegal factories, and a carbon footprint, that if filled with water, could be classed as an inland sea. I absolutely hate it, but I hate my country even more, the shear degree to which it is misgoverned is incredible, as well as the shear lack of morals or intelligent policy. Our government seems to be totally unaware of there being any lasting consequences for environmental damage, or that the not even the upper middle class can afford to own a home. Perhaps the worst part is that most of the bills they've added recently have been either new taxes, or increases to ministoral income(pushing their income now to about four times the average P/A)

I have every intention of leaving once my time at university is done.

I know what you are talking about

no one cares about the people its like whoever has the money, don't like to lose the money; doesn't matter at what price

no wonder why my lungs are filled with asbestos! :facepalm:

Amuracah! If your a certain former president of my home. :rolleyes: