ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

New Site Index - Day 3

Dark0ne

After getting adjusted to it, I really like the new site.

On the old site you could click on Hot Files and see those that were under the top 5, it gave you a chance to see mods that might have fallen out of the top 5, or hadn't made it yet. Any way we can get something like that? Instead of just the top endorsed files, the biggest movers recently.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I suggest removing the sidebar and adding "Mods of the Month" as another tab? ;) This will allow the tab thingy to stretch across the whole width, leaving no blank spaces. You could still squeeze in a small ad in-between the tabs and "preferences" if needed. If you need the sidebar for the big square ad, I understand...

Edited by redwes

May I suggest removing the sidebar and adding "Mods of the Month" as another tab? ;) This will allow the tab thingy to stretch across the whole width, leaving no blank spaces. You could still squeeze in a small ad in-between the tabs and "preferences" if needed. If you need the sidebar for the big square ad, I understand...

Agreed, I would much rather see even multiple square ads displayed horzontaly just above the feeds section, then have the sidebar at all.

Simpler is better.

@Dark0ne

Hey, can we look forward to a video on these latest developments after they're all done? I rather enjoyed the last two you made! You and some might call them rambles, but I call them incredibly insightful and very informative. It would be very cool I think :)